Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   Trader's Offers & Discounts (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   FRF Motors (Volvo) Swansea (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=57125)

IJ 2802 Aug 22nd, 2010 17:32

Thanks Simon & FRF Volvo.

Exhaust bracket ordered Thursday PM arrived Saturday.

For great service & prices, FRF are a pleasure to do business with.

Thanks,

steve howes Aug 22nd, 2010 19:19

thanks simon got the strut brace thursday ,many thanks steve howes.:thumbs_up:
pleasure doing business with you.

T240 Aug 27th, 2010 12:15

Long overdue time to say thanks to Simon - not least 'cause I'm told he's built like a prop forward :)

And special mentions in despatches for Mike and the rest of the crew :)

No point mentioning the stuff I've bought - about half a car so far . . .

Cheers lads,

T

DWM Sep 3rd, 2010 15:27

Fantastic discount and service on my new V40 brake discs, as on items previously bought from Rufe. I was able to collect in person as I was en route through S Wales anyway. Worth noting that FRF Volvo is very handily located just a mile or two off the M4 at J44 if you happen to be passing by. Easy peasy. Many thanks.

wise901 Sep 8th, 2010 19:53

Rear bumper protective trim

Hi Rufe ,

I'm would like to know if you still can have this part :

REAR BUMPER PROTECTIVE TRIM:

Pn: 9491400 (p1 V70)

Could you tell me the price and availability please .

That's will be for a send in France , so if you got this part , can you tell me the delivery price as well .

Many thanks ...

Oliver

DWM Sep 9th, 2010 21:03

Headlamp bits arrived today - excellent service as ever - many thanks.
(If only the car were not away in the Volvo hospital with other issues I could fit them now... never mind - should be back to full strength before too long)

moonoocoo Sep 10th, 2010 12:00

Great Service

Just spoke to a very nice chap in the parts department (Mike) after receiving a quote from Simon for service parts required . Very helpful and quick with the quote and very helpful on the phone. Parts will be delivered in the next couple of days.

Thanks to all involved for a great service.

Cheers,
moonoocoo :thumbs_up:

dgunthor Sep 15th, 2010 15:44

Hi Simon,

Just filled in the online form as follows:

I'd like to order a front strut brace and ignition lead set for my 1999 Volvo V70 2.5 10V please.

Can you confirm price & availability please?

Many thanks,
Dave

js61 Sep 16th, 2010 18:47

Hello Simon,
The new remote key fob for my 940 was sent by you on 8 Sept and received on 10 Sept. ( and it works perfectly). Many thanks for your excellent service.

btsam Sep 20th, 2010 19:40

Simon, please pass this on to your colleagues and more specifically your manager?

Yet again your service of which I've had the pleasure of experiencing many times now, has been flawless ( sorry to bug you on a busy Monday afternoon).

Your all a huge credit to the Volvo brand, keep up the good work.

All the best.

Sam

teefin Sep 20th, 2010 23:34

FRF are offering and delivering a service that today is almost impossible to find anywhere never mind in the automotive industry.

Most suppliers just want the money and no interest in return custom.

To Rufe and the rest of the staff at FRF you are running a business the way most others could only dream of.

Congratulations and I too will be a returning customer.

JMCA-S60 Sep 21st, 2010 15:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by teefin (Post 744542)
FRF are offering and delivering a service that today is almost impossible to find anywhere never mind in the automotive industry.

To Rufe and the rest of the staff at FRF you are running a business the way most others could only dream of.

I think that is the problem. Most others don't even deeam about running their business the way FRF do!
My thanks also go to Simon and his team!

4 forty Sep 21st, 2010 16:07

partsperson of the year

simon should be considered by volvo for partsperson of the year, i did e mail his superiors a while ago informing them of the service rendered by simon and that he was an asset to their business

howie 1 Sep 23rd, 2010 14:58

the bloke should be knighted for services to the motorist, absoulute top banana

york Sep 24th, 2010 01:34

hi nice alloys where did u get them from i also just high perfomance twin box on the back doing it up

scooter79 Sep 28th, 2010 13:10

to anybody out there that is thinking off ordering parts from rufe (frf) or is looking for a certain parts drop him an email he is friendly and courteous he will respond to all emails i have never had a problem with him or the company he is far cheaper to deal with than going to volvo in person and he has the stock in when ever i have emailed I have never met the rufe myself but i would class him as a friend as i have friends out there that aren't as polite as him

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING BUD SPEAK SOON

wise901 Sep 29th, 2010 13:40

My order arrived today in France . Thanks very much for that friendly transaction ! I recommend ;)

Toplights Oct 5th, 2010 15:01

Superb service i wont go anywhere else for my Volvo parts,second to none in my opinion,thanks to Simon,Mike and Jeff.:wac_biggrin:

DWM Oct 5th, 2010 18:03

Lovely box of Volvo bits arrived today - superb service - many thanks again.

VanhireBoys Oct 8th, 2010 06:54

Not only is my "Doggimaster" looking the dogs kahoneys its going great as well thanks to Simon, Mike and Crew in FRF Swansea...! Superb service and a nice friendly bunch to boot.. !

I would not get as much as a split pin off the Volvo dealer here in ripoff Galway. Just useless.. not a clue.... I saved a small fortune this past while getting my genuine parts off FRF...!

I wont be going anywhere else in future...!

tt82 Oct 11th, 2010 12:29

Got my package today and once again I cant fault Simon and his crew for their service. Top bannana

Rossi-fan Oct 13th, 2010 16:13

FRF Volvo

Just a quick thanks to Simon and the guys at FRF Volvo. Saved me a few quid again, even with the postage added on. Should be up to the '20% off' bracket soon eh;-] Thanks Again Fella's.

btsam Oct 19th, 2010 20:05

F.a.o Simon & co.

Your all bl**dy ace! you really should launch a proper website and make a killing?

nuff said

diolch, pob hwyl

S

AcidicDavey Oct 20th, 2010 12:57

My backorder came this morning and am extremely happy with the over all service.
Came alot quicker than I thought, Cheers Rufe!!

Will use again to care for my Volvo fetish!

Cardeau Oct 25th, 2010 08:07

Rufe, thank you great job

Ordered an S40 service kit on Thursday and received it at 10am Friday morning. Great pricing and excellent service. I'll be back!!!!

Many Thanks

Cardeau

nm1985 Oct 25th, 2010 17:37

Cant fault these guys, absolutly fantastic service. I didnt buy any parts because what I wanted wasnt compatable with my car, but the service given from Simon was brilliant. Vety quick and patient and always trying to help me out.

When it does come to me needing parts, there will be no one else that I will go to

Darth Vol Oct 29th, 2010 13:39

Thanks to RUFE

Simon,

thanks i received the foglights, front bumper trim, switches and washer motors yesterday.

excellent quality!

Thanks a mill

Bren (Sligo, Ireland)

Rufe Nov 1st, 2010 09:45

No problem at all Bren, many thanks to you for using us. Glad to hear everything arrived safely :)

howie 1 Nov 2nd, 2010 14:46

cheers simon, filters and bolts arrived, brill service as per usual

S Wade Nov 3rd, 2010 19:18

Thanks to Simon and all the guys at FRF.
The headlight washer cover that I ordered on Monday afternoon, arrived this morning.
Unbeatable price and world class service.
I'll be ordering all my spares from them in future.
Thanks again.

towyboy Nov 12th, 2010 11:28

Thank you FRF. Emailed what I wanted - reply within the hour with extremely good prices. ordered and delivered within 48 hours. Excellent service and will use again without hesitation.
Robert :thumbs_up:

DWM Nov 17th, 2010 22:01

More Volvo bits in post today. Faultless service as ever. Thank you.

stephend Nov 22nd, 2010 23:06

Parts arrived safe and sound today. Efficient, friendly service: what more can you ask for? :-) Many thanks!

motobug Nov 25th, 2010 12:57

Sagitta Alloy Wheels Needed

Hello, I need four 17" Sagitta Alloy Wheels for a 2004 V50, could you give me a price?

Many thanks

javi2802 Nov 30th, 2010 17:21

S60 dash air central vent

Hi....i?m looking for a S60 dash air central vent....Have you got it??? please email me back....thanks a lot

4 forty Nov 30th, 2010 17:42

parts enquirey form

below is a dedicated parts form

http://www.frfvolvo.co.uk/mo-volvo-parts.asp

Libra Dec 1st, 2010 19:35

Thank you for my order of S60R boot lid badges, 2x R key cover and fuel cap which arrived today.

I definitely will be using you again it was a pleasure.

Thank you

Darren

xc70jason Dec 1st, 2010 19:43

:thumbs_up:A big thank's too Simon and the other fella in the part's dept,who i spoke to(i'm really sorry i forgot your name).A good service and really friendly and not forgetting a good price on part's.Thank's again fella's,Regard's Jason.(xc70jason)

T240 Dec 21st, 2010 20:06

Just a timely Thank You, and a Very Merry Christmas to Simon, Mike and all the rest of the lads at FRF.

Cheers,

T

p.s. Where's my bleedin' Xmas card? :)

lyron Dec 21st, 2010 20:34

still waiting for my order keep getting phone calls about something different, only been waiting about two week's .still looking forward to this excellent service sometime soon eh! it took 3 day's to come from sweden to wales but we have not seen anything since and that was a fortnight ago grrrrrrrrr

lynda & ron.

v70 2.5 tdi auto still waiting for kit from F R F some time never i suppose.
not very pleased with the service at all.