Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   General Volvo and Motoring Discussions (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Volvo diagnostics -map of members that can help (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=136759)

tdi Sep 19th, 2013 13:16

I now have dice with vida 2013a as well as fcr herts area

tony1968 Sep 27th, 2013 12:48

Got mine working last night.

No idea how to use it yet!

spottedhaggis Oct 7th, 2013 05:12

I have not yet had my car read since purchase and would like to have it reset and then read to see whats what.

I am in Maidstone, is anyone near me at all, and if so whats the cost for me to come to you and for you to reset and then read it (assume its like my old Audi, reset first then start her up and see what come sup as an issue)

Thanks in advance.

cookie Oct 15th, 2013 09:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by spottedhaggis (Post 1495768)
I have not yet had my car read since purchase and would like to have it reset and then read to see whats what.

I am in Maidstone, is anyone near me at all, and if so whats the cost for me to come to you and for you to reset and then read it (assume its like my old Audi, reset first then start her up and see what come sup as an issue)

Thanks in advance.

I'm in cliffe woods, not on the map, as not properly played with VIDA enough to happily play with other peoples cars, and usually at work when everyone else isn't :D (eves and weekends)

classicswede Nov 1st, 2013 19:06

I have a very good generic code reader and can read most live data.

I do not charge for code reading.

Anglesey

A lex Nov 21st, 2013 15:13

Im not sure it will help anyone, but I have a full VIDA/DICE setup and I am based near Roermond in The Netherlands.

Im not too far from the main cross country M'way that most people take when heading to Germany and The Nurburgring etc..... you might break down on holiday I suppose!

Happy to help if I can.

roundyuk Dec 30th, 2013 11:23

Just added my marker - VIDA 2012D with DiCE

Happy to help anyone if I am around! This forum has been great!

hcmandog Dec 30th, 2013 21:46

Vida

Does anyone here upload their own software? Just curious. I know software is available from Volvo but why involve these clowns with your car? I'm thinking all I need is a laptop and a flash drive. Can anyone set me straight? Thanks. Dealerships need not reply as I think you for the most part you're not as bright as you might think you are.

roundyuk Jan 6th, 2014 13:19

You can only upload SW with a licensed version of VIDA, and even then an independent needs to visit an authorised Volvo dealership to order and pay for the software. It then shows as available when you next log into VIDA

tamme tekkel Jan 8th, 2014 15:59

volvo diagnostics,

hello,
i hope here i can donate mijn question.
i have problems with mij dice. i had a crash with mij harddrive.
with the new one i can not install it.
he give me the next error:
[ERROR] [install.doinstall.check.installed.version.is.local db.attached] [FINISHED] [NOK]

can someone me explain what this is. i use W7 ultim vida 2012.
the test program off the dice is correct installed.
what i do wrong.

please help help help