Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   850/x70 S1 Wants (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=159)
-   -   Wanted Volvo C70 Coupe (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=266881)

c70r Apr 23rd, 2017 16:32

Wanted Volvo C70 Coupe

Looking for a C70, I'm checking eBay/Gumtree/Autotrader daily for anything that matches what I want. Unfortunately missed two cars by hours so far. One was an orange C70 with 66k and another was gold with 34k.

- Year 97 to 03
- 2.5T or T5 preferred
- Sunroof (a must)
- Mileage less than 80,000 miles.
- No more than 200 miles away from London.

Thank you,

c70r Apr 24th, 2017 21:36

Not sure how to edit my main post but I forgot to mention I would be looking for a manual only. Thanks,

alanoconnor Apr 26th, 2017 17:35

C70 T5 Coupe

A new member posted that he was selling soon - a C70 Coupe T5 with - a manual gear box. Rare as anything - 98 model with 75K on the clock.

I very much doubt you can beat that so I'd give him a shout.

User was Jimbob345

Jimbob345 Apr 26th, 2017 18:07

Sold

Hi, thanks for putting me forward but the coupe sold to a friend as soon he got wind of the sale. It was a non sunroof anyway. Thanks again

alanoconnor Apr 26th, 2017 18:38

C70 T5 Coupe

If I had seen the potential sale before I bought the S60 I might have been on a train down to Blackwood myself:)

There's something about Volvos - this is my third, successive one. Niggling things go wrong with them but, with the help of this forum, you can fix them yourself with limited knowledge.

This S60 might be an issue for me though. I think it's been connected to one of those boxes as it goes like stink. I'm taking it down the garage and will get my friendly, neighbourhood indy to take it on the A46 for a spin to see how he needs to set the spark plugs I just bought.

Good luck with the C70 - if you want those Thors shout me - they even have tyres on. I'm off to Cornwall for a life by the beach and need to get rid.

Colec70t5 Apr 26th, 2017 19:36

Are you stilllooking

Quote:

Originally Posted by alanoconnor (Post 2267385)
If I had seen the potential sale before I bought the S60 I might have been on a train down to Blackwood myself:)

There's something about Volvos - this is my third, successive one. Niggling things go wrong with them but, with the help of this forum, you can fix them yourself with limited knowledge.

This S60 might be an issue for me though. I think it's been connected to one of those boxes as it goes like stink. I'm taking it down the garage and will get my friendly, neighbourhood indy to take it on the A46 for a spin to see how he needs to set the spark plugs I just bought.

Good luck with the C70 - if you want those Thors shout me - they even have tyres on. I'm off to Cornwall for a life by the beach and need to get rid.

I'm looking to get rid my c70 t5 as I now need a car with easier access to put kids in it going in for a new rack before I sell her she has coilovers uprated discs but no sunroof sorry

c70r Apr 30th, 2017 18:15

Thanks for the responses guys. Might even accept a non-sunroof at this point haha.

Colec70t5, do you mind me asking what colour and mileage? Cheers,