Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   200 Series Sales (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=150)
-   -   Scorpius (Torslanda) Wheels (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=287041)

Stephen Edwin Oct 2nd, 2018 09:40

Scorpius (Torslanda) Wheels

[GVIDEO][/GVIDEO]I have for sale a quantity of Volvo Scorpius (Torslanda) Wheels. If I remember correctly, I have eleven of them. Five I remember have tyres that are legal depth but I would not recommend that they be used. Condition of the wheels is, usable. I am not in a situation to line them up, take pics or learn how to upload pics. I do want the wheels to stay in "the 240 community" for preference.

On offer for a nominal or even free price to any reasonably established member of the forum. I can meet you within a reasonable range of the Dartford crossing to hand the wheels over. Or I can arrange a reasonably priced delivery that takes between two and five weeks depending where you are and how often they deliver to your area.

P.S. A forum member has their name sort of semi attached to four or five of the wheels .... so hurry if you want some remaining wheels.
:)

AlexO Oct 2nd, 2018 09:46

Stephen,

I'd definitely be interested in a set if you've still got four available. I'll send you a PM.

Cheers,

Alex

Angie Oct 2nd, 2018 19:33

Email on the way shortly, Stephen, thanks for you patience

Stephen Edwin Oct 3rd, 2018 09:49

Angie. I continually and always need and appreciate the patience that is given to me. We all have our pressures of life. I have my ignorances and health inadequacies. Hopefully we just live alongside each other making life work for each other as best we can. That's what this forum is continually doing init? Making things work. Hopefully helping life to work. :)

Stephen Edwin Nov 11th, 2018 12:59

If I am keeping track correctly. ;)

My little hoard of Scorpius wheels will soon be reduced to two. Thank you Angie and Alex. :)

Now. I really really really do NOT want to weigh those two in. Who is interested please?

I might even pay you rather than see them depart from the 240 owners family ......

Clifford Pope Nov 13th, 2018 07:41

Hello Stephen,
when the dust has settled and you've disposed of the complete wheels, remember I'm still after 4 of the correct wheel nuts plus one scorpius centre plug if you have an odd one.
Thanks, Cliff Pope

Stephen Edwin Nov 13th, 2018 10:11

Clifford yes. I failed to mention above. You are to receive at least one centre cap, and a full set of original wheel nuts.

Stephen Edwin Nov 13th, 2018 15:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen Edwin (Post 2466323)
Clifford yes. I failed to mention above. You are to receive at least one centre cap, and a full set of original wheel nuts.

Oops. Correction. A full set of the Volvo flat topped chromed wheel nuts.

Stephen Edwin Aug 29th, 2019 23:46

I still have six of these wheels. And they must go, unless someone has a definite interest and asks me if I might manage to store the wheels.

I really don't want to find "a local future" for these wheels.

At the moment these very well made wheels sell for peanuts. Given time they must become sought after for restorations &c.

Clifford. I have your centre cap and wheel nuts. I'm about to email you.

Silver240 Aug 30th, 2019 22:37

if still avaliable

Hi if still available would be interested

Thanks
Shaun