Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   VOC Section Events (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=142)
-   -   Somerset Section June 20th Meeting (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=181050)

Volvotrekker May 24th, 2013 14:06

Somerset Section June 20th Meeting

Next meeting, June 20th at The Crown Inn, Rumwell , Bishops Hull, Taunton, from 7pm onwards,
and then meetings will go quarterly until end of year.

Next quarterly meeting after June 2013 will be on September 19th
then December 19 ? tbc.....possible Christmas Dinner if any interest?

Other Sunday meet ups will be posted, to cover those unable to attend the monthly evenings....

2nd June meet at Montacute House, Nr Yeovil in car park/cafe from 11am (free for this part of property) Gardens and House (unless you are a Nat Trust member) are charged. Group would get a discount. Contact if attending.....may be able to park in front of house if enough nos attend

Sunday 21st July Rosemoor Gardens, Torrington, N Devon area - 'Vintage weekend'(popular event on 20/21st (retro + classics also stalls selling various retro items) meet up there at 11am on 21st - contact me to confirm if attending.............. may be able to arrange a parking area.

Davef May 24th, 2013 20:47

It's in the diary, hopefully I shall be there.

Volvotrekker May 26th, 2013 08:14

Great, we look forward to seeing you there, :car:

vendee850 Jun 11th, 2013 12:30

Hi. Julie. We will be at monthly meet next week & I have just got a days hols. for July 21st @ Torrington. Must wash & polish T5 after French trip. Regards Mike.

steveoxbrow1983 Jun 11th, 2013 20:47

I'm 40 to 50 miles over the county in Dorset, but I am in Somerset quite often seeing the o/h. Hopefully I can come along to a meeting or two sometime. I'm not a VOC member but I suspect that might change very soon. :)

Volvotrekker Jun 13th, 2013 23:32

to Steve Dorset

You are very welcome to join us, just going to meet in bar area, and find a table. Unless more than expected turn up, then back room.

After June 20th its going to quarterly (unless numbers go up) next meeting in September (3rd Thursday then December - please contact me or check forum to make sure its on before setting out, I can put you on the list if you wish...

:car:

Volvotrekker Jun 13th, 2013 23:35

That's great Mike, we are really looking forward to Rosemoor and the Vintage Day - though depends on the old weather!

See you and all hopefully next week and a sparkling T5 -
The V40 needs a good going over - looking a bit sad at the mo :-(

Davef Jun 17th, 2013 20:56

All set for Thursday, for once I'm not been called away for work so see you all there.

Dave

Volvotrekker Jun 19th, 2013 22:02

meeting 20th

Davef
that's great see your there, we shall try and get there just before 7ish,
volvo magazine on table!

:thumbs_up: