Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   850/x70 S1 Sales (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   C70 Crystal Headlights&Indicators&Egg Crate Grill (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=293885)

Darth Vol Apr 15th, 2019 12:16

C70 Crystal Headlights&Indicators&Egg Crate Grill

5 Attachment(s)
As per advert heading: I am selling a set Crystal headlights and indicators plus egg crate grill for volvo c70 / s70 or V70 cars.

£285.00 Sterling /€330.00 Euro

Postage to be organised by purchaser.

Located in Ireland.

Please note:

Sold as one lot - Not sold separately.

Bigfella666 Apr 19th, 2019 20:53

Darth

Do you still have these?

Darth Vol Apr 21st, 2019 11:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigfella666 (Post 2514370)
Darth

Do you still have these?

Yep sorry been away hiking

Bigfella666 Apr 23rd, 2019 22:34

I am still interested but gotta get teething problems in the gal sorted before I can think of spending any more $

Resolution has escaped me thus far, tried everything save fitting out cam position sensor ( ran out of time over Easter due to work commitments and being frazzled by the sunshine ) but local Indy us gonna have a look for me whilst in fir new alternator - I could not buy for what they are charging to fit a guaranteed recon

Darth Vol Apr 23rd, 2019 22:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigfella666 (Post 2515555)
I am still interested but gotta get teething problems in the gal sorted before I can think of spending any more $

Resolution has escaped me thus far, tried everything save fitting out cam position sensor ( ran out of time over Easter due to work commitments and being frazzled by the sunshine ) but local Indy us gonna have a look for me whilst in fir new alternator - I could not buy for what they are charging to fit a guaranteed recon

Yeah that grand - I’m emigrating to Germany end of May to start new job in Bavaria in June so will be driving via UK so if you want I can meet you anywhere between Holyhead - Oxford - west part of M25-- Eurotunnel - dates to be confirmed.

Will save on post charges?

Cheers

Darth Vol Apr 23rd, 2019 22:53

Could just be regulator in the alternator that needs changing along with brushes. Easy to do yourself and cheap too.

I have a spare alternator I can bring with me if you decide to buy the lights. It only had 14,000 miles on it before the engine went in the car in March 2017.

I’ve the car in long term storage now as won’t get near it for at least 5-10years so if you need parts let me know and I can bring with me as I may have some spares.

Bigfella666 Apr 24th, 2019 13:27

Cheers Darth, all sounds like a plan .......

Darth Vol May 2nd, 2019 14:58

Price drop.

Dropping price on these as need gone due to emigrating.

I'm happy to bring with me to UK on my way through to the continent. Entry point at Holyhead with exit point at Dover (via Oxford and Maidenstone direction) on morning of 30th May.

Can meet at a service station off the M42, M25 or M20 to save anyone having to sort out courier for collection.

Reduced price to £260.00 Sterling /€300.00 Euro so let me know if you need them.

First come first serve - holding deposit will be required with remaining payment on the day.

Also have advertised elsewhere.

Cheers.

StatusRed May 6th, 2019 12:50

I'd be interested in the grille if you'd sell it separately.

Darth Vol May 6th, 2019 19:45

Cheers but only selling as a set.