Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   S60 & V60 '11-'18 / XC60 '09-'17 General (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=187)
-   -   2014 XC60 Official Answer.... finally (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=176178)

Dossantos Mar 22nd, 2013 12:32

2014 XC60 Official Answer.... finally

Hi, I'm Dossantos, and I'm a newbie.
Thanks to Marc Tilling MtillingVolvo for giving me what he had on the 2014 XC60 (facelift). From what I've seen at Geneva, the youtube press vid and press pics I am keen to order.

So, I dropped Volvo customer services a pleasent email and they replied to say:

Thank you for your email.

I can confirm that the information model year 2014 will be available to the public as of next week, I would suggest you keep an eye on our website.

Kind regards,

I guess that's progress I suppose. I hope the 0% offer is still available too. I'm yet to find a post that shares people's opinions on the new XC60. Any would be welcome, as I am still been on the current model.

Daleman Mar 22nd, 2013 18:36

bit to go yet i would think

They might be available to order from next week with the spec options worked out on the website and with dealers but I doubt you will see vehicles actually arrive for customers for a good few weeks .

Ninja59 Mar 22nd, 2013 20:06

July/August time I think would the beginning of the "release of it" judging by other Volvo MY releases.

Dossantos Mar 22nd, 2013 20:34

I hope you're right Daleman as I'd love to get one ordered. I think Ninja is closer to the mark though. Guys like MtillingVolvo haven't even been told that the XC60 will be on the website next week - they should know before me, surely. I'm hoping they'll still do a solid red Rdesign

bluesnappa Mar 22nd, 2013 21:00

Week 20/2013 is when I have been told the MY 14 build begins. Hope the order can go in soon though. Cant wait for next week.

Dossantos Mar 22nd, 2013 21:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluesnappa (Post 1379995)
Week 20/2013 is when I have been told the MY 14 build begins. Hope the order can go in soon though. Cant wait for next week.

I hope so too bluesnappa. I read a thread that had your post about week 20. My beloved and I also looked at your red XC60 Rdesign. It made us think 'should we hold on for a great deal on the current model?'. We're expecting a couple of grand added across the XC60 models too.

Decisions decisions.....

Clan Mar 22nd, 2013 21:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dossantos (Post 1379972)
I hope you're right Daleman as I'd love to get one ordered. I think Ninja is closer to the mark though. Guys like MtillingVolvo haven't even been told that the XC60 will be on the website next week - they should know before me, surely. I'm hoping they'll still do a solid red Rdesign

dealers are usualy the last to know

Ninja59 Mar 22nd, 2013 21:32

That is also my experience actually Clan, most go what?...then you go through the process of explaining.

garganboy Mar 22nd, 2013 21:36

New XC60

My D5 AWD SE lux model is exactly a year old and after 17.5k miles I have to say that I am still as pleased with it as the first day I had it. I hope you will enjoy your new one just as much when it arrives.

Clan Mar 22nd, 2013 21:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by garganboy (Post 1380026)
My D5 AWD SE lux model is exactly a year old and after 17.5k miles I have to say that I am still as pleased with it as the first day I had it. I hope you will enjoy your new one just as much when it arrives.

I say that too about my first car which i still have 40 years later , only another 39 years for you to catch up ;-)
( what i actualy say is that i still look forward to putting the key in the door anticipating the drive )