Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   Trader's Offers & Discounts (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Problem with ETM DIM or NAVI??? Cheap services here (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=143579)

spokoluzik Jan 20th, 2012 14:08

Especially for volvoforum members prices are reduced about 10-15%
ETM repair-£110+p&p- 2years warranty
DIM repair-£50+p&p- 2years warranty
NAVI repair-115+p&p-6moths warranty
Any questions???
Just pm me or post your question here.

From today you can use my Online Shop and simply use code 9VT8CR99 to apply 10% discount.
Will be adding more products/service gradually.

salbader Feb 11th, 2012 13:50

SPEEDO REPAIR V70 s2 automatik 2002 D5

Found you at last :thumbs_up: Will be sending the money this evening from my home pc.
Kind regards
Andrew
p.s. was on the wrong website before

agriffo Feb 11th, 2012 18:21

This guy gives fantastic service. He is great to deal with - very helpful.

He re-built my ETM and sent it back the same day.
I re-fitted it to the car with only two skinned knuckles and car ran perfectly.

I deffo made the right decision to use him!
:thumbs_up:
thanks
Ade

Yosser Feb 19th, 2012 21:46

PM sent.

MonkeyMatt Feb 20th, 2012 16:24

PM sent

Yosser Feb 22nd, 2012 12:09

FWIW I sent Lucasz my DIM on Monday and I have it back with me now. Fantastic service.

I haven't fitted it yet - I'll do that when I get home - but I'll report back in due course.

IanRubie Feb 22nd, 2012 21:17

Hi,

I have been unlucky. I only bought my car today and it has broken with code P0121 already. I have been pointed in your direction.

I see you are in London. If I was to bring you my ETM can you fix it while I wait?

Does your repair use contactless bits as some other seem to?

Sorry but I can not PM you because I am new to the forum.

Many thanks

Ian

IanRubie Feb 22nd, 2012 21:40

Hi,

I have just seen your eBay ad and answered some of my questions. I'll call you in the morning.

Ian

Yosser Feb 22nd, 2012 22:19

Just wanted to add that I fitted the DIM tonight and it appears all in order.

Great service. Thanks.

silestanix Feb 24th, 2012 09:58

Just for Info; Luk uses Contactless sensors in his repairs; I'll be going to him on Friday 2nd March for an ETM repair as he is only down the road from me...Mine hasn't yet got any problems but the thought of going through what I did previously on my old v70 scares me...

After that I'll be going to Braydon Motor Co to have it programmed to my C70 and the V70 software erased.

I'll submit a review once it's all done.

d2k Feb 24th, 2012 10:58

my DIM unit will also be heading your way next week at some point......

i still have the address, i'll send a PM when ive posted it..

thanks.....:thumbs_up:

1900sr Feb 25th, 2012 12:32

Another thumbs up from me, just got my ETM back, amazing turnaround.

silestanix Feb 29th, 2012 17:38

3 Attachment(s)
Right...So, a few days earlier than planned, took my spare ETM down to Lukasz (spokoluzik) today; I arrived at around 10am at his place, dropped the ETM and found he was a very polite and knowledgeable man. Agreed a time of 2pm for me to collect my ETM and I left.

Went back at 2pm, ETM was all done and ready to go (also saw his white XC90 D5 which he has up for sale, which is in very good condition in and out). He only charged me £110 which is the rate for members on this forum. ;)

Pictures below of the ETM wrapped in black film; I did open the film to take a peek, and can see where the ETM has been opened and fixed... :D

In short, Thank you Very much Lukasz!

This man is Recommended! :thumbs_up:

spokoluzik Mar 1st, 2012 11:07

Guys
I'm looking for Peter hall and I'm guessing is forum member.
Need he's contact number.

spokoluzik Mar 1st, 2012 16:53

Found already.

gary2008 Mar 3rd, 2012 21:54

Pm sent if you could get back to my asap that would be brilliant as im desperate

tanat Mar 5th, 2012 20:13

I highly highly recommend Lukas from Volvodiagnostic. He turned around my v70 cluster super quick with excellent communication along the way. All working perfectly once again. Many thanks.

gary2008 Mar 6th, 2012 10:12

I can't recommend lukas highly enough rang him on the sunday and Took my dim to him with the faint hope that he could repair it on the monday and sure enough couple of hours later its working perfectly and for such a good price too.In short if you need your dim sorted lukas should be your first call as he provides such a good service and is very knowledgeable.
Thanks once again
Gary

carlton 1000 Mar 6th, 2012 14:38

^^^ What he said!^^^

Lucasz fixed my V70 DIM in no time - all working fine now. Excellent service, excellent price, and a two year warranty on his work. What more could anyone ask?

Thank you! :thumbs_up:

Dave.

d2k Mar 6th, 2012 14:47

im sending mine up to you on thursday Lukaz (should be with you friday morn).....:thumbs_up:, been paid & im ready to see the back of this problem!!

tbh.... i dont think ive ever been so worried about sending something in the post, if it goes walkies my car wont move again!! :lightning:

spokoluzik Mar 6th, 2012 23:40

Post it using special delivery by 1pm.
Even if they loose it you have cover up to 500 quid. Enough to order 3 spare units reprogrammed to your car from me :D.
Just make sure it's less than 2 kilograms. Postage is quite costy if more than that.

MonkeyMatt Mar 8th, 2012 20:32

Another HUGE vote of recommendation. I dropped the DIM of in person and spokoluzik provided a spare DIM to fit in my car to maintain basic services such as central locking, indictoris etc.

The fix was turned around very rapidily and communication has been 1st class. Nice bloke! Can't recommend him enough.

NI_Volvo_Nut Mar 9th, 2012 07:40

Mine is coming via parcel farce today dude.....

d2k Mar 9th, 2012 07:45

lol..... & mine will be there tomorrow, your one busy bee Lukaz.

spokoluzik Mar 9th, 2012 10:05

Thanks guys. Can you pm me tracking numbers please.

d2k Mar 13th, 2012 09:26

got my clocks back @ 7am this morning...... fitted in car, all is back up & running, how great to have a working clock & fuel gauge!! BLISS!

i got so used to no dials, now there working i find im looking at them all the time... that cant be good.

so, what can i say..... Lukaz @ volvodiagnostic.com is a real lifesaver, one more happy camper :natur008:

NI_Volvo_Nut Mar 14th, 2012 19:45

Repaired and returned on Monday, fitted yesterday, SRS light turned off today, excellent service and well worth the money, another vote here for this service from me

Many thanks!!!

Andy

Turbocarl Mar 21st, 2012 21:46

Lukas!! My sincere thanks to you Sir. Just to let everyone know I posted my Dim Monday lunchtime received it back Wednesday lunchtime and promptly fitted it after finishing work. Everything is now working perfectly and the relief is tremendous!! Fantastic service and a pleasure to deal with, this might be the only time ever I,ve actually been pleased to spend money on a repair!! Hugely recommended.

JumboBeef Mar 23rd, 2012 09:27

My review:

I sent my ETM on Monday, and it was back on Wednesday. Works much better now, very happy.

Recommended 100%.

Thanks!

shaks Apr 6th, 2012 17:16

Volvo S60 D5 2002 DIM Faults

Hi Lucasz. I tried to send a PM however am unable to do so until I have 30 posts.

I have a Volvo S60 2002 D5 which has some issues with the DIM.
These are the problems I am seeing:

Direction Indicator Light / Clicker only work sometimes now (external light OK, just the DIM doesn't show the light is on)
Full beam indicator intermittent.
Seat Belt+warning beep Indicator intermittent.
Tim clock runs backwards or forwards on its own sometimes.
Trip counters keep resetting themselves.

This has all previously been temporarily fixed by a reflow of the Motorola chip however the issue returned a while later.

Can these be fixed by yourself?

I live in Yorkshire. I'm anxious not to be without my car for long during the working week as we only have 1 car. Is there anything you can suggest i.e. either I drive down (possibly weekends etc??). Otherwise if I send it to you, how long would it be?

Kind Regards

spokoluzik Apr 8th, 2012 22:36

Pm sent

lazza66 Apr 18th, 2012 20:26

Volvo S60 2003 D5 Dim faults

Lucasz,

Just brought the car from auction yesterday and on the way home the dashboard completly failed. On searching the internet and joining this forum i have found out that this seems to be a common fault. I seem to have all the problems everyone mentions about the DIM failing and your name crops up quite a bit.

As i have just joined i can't send you a private message and this may sound stupid but what do i actually need to send to you, where do i send it, is it £50 plus 2 year warranty and how do i pay you.

Hope you can help

Thanks

Lazza

spokoluzik Apr 20th, 2012 09:49

Pm sent.

tony harle May 1st, 2012 10:26

Volvo V70. 1999 T5. Etm problems.

Quote:

Originally Posted by spokoluzik (Post 1073252)
Especially for volvoforum members prices are reduced about 10-15%
ETM repair-£110+p&p- 2years warranty
DIM repair-£50+p&p- 2years warranty
NAVI repair-115+p&p-6moths warranty
Any questions???
Just pm me or post your question here.

Just wanted to say a big thank you to Lukas my T5 had started to display the ets light and engine management light. When the light came on the car would run but felt like it was surging / lacking fuel it also was dropping into limp home mode. I saw lukas advert on the volvo forum and he exlained what the problem would be. He was very friendly on the phone and i was confident to send off my etm for repair. The very next day it arrived back and now that it is refitted the car is running perfectly. As lukas advised the tickover was a little high for the first few minutes but then it settled down to a perfect tickover. Once again a big thank you, and i would have no hesitation in recommending your services to anyone. Cheers Tony. ( Glasgow )

microman May 2nd, 2012 17:56

Replaced ETM and still it surges!

2 Attachment(s)
Hi Guys.

My 193,000 mile, January 2000, V70 Classic 170 has had an ETS light come on a few times in the last week. This puts the car into limp home mode and is a right bugger to drive.

Today I went to my local scrappy, (the excellent Headswood in Denny who deal mainly in Volvo's and are really helpful) and found a V70 Classic like mine.

They removed the yellow stickered ETM which they assured me had been working fine and was previously refurbished.

I put it on my car and the ETS light stayed on and the engine surged and had the rev limiter cut in at 3000 rpm just as before.

On restarting a few times and revving it a bit, the ETS light is off but the rough idle persists and the car, oddly, seems much faster than I ever remember it being.

The throttle seems to go from 0 to 40% as soon as I put any pressure on the pedal, and then it runs really well, but there is no ability to feather the throttle so smooth driving is not possible.

The Cruise refuses to engage as well, which is usually a symptom of the ETS failure.

Idle surges from 750 to 1200 every second or so.

I was planning to use this temporary part from the scrappy to keep the car running while my original is away to SPOKOLUZIK to get fixed. However I am now wondering if I have another issue rather than the ETM.

I have an ELM327 but no software just now so I can't read codes.

Any thoughts?

sparkii May 2nd, 2012 18:39

hi there i have sent my ETM off to you and had it back fitted it and all was good for 2 days then it went into limp mode again with the light on i took it to have the code read and this is what they have given me and told me i need to replace the ETM ??
Can you help Please Mark

ABS: no faults found
CCM:no faults found
CDM: no Faults found
ECM-2A0A rear heated Oxygen Sensor (Ho2s),bank1-Faulty signal
DTC is found Not Active
ECM-644A Camshaft control-Faulty position DTC is found Active
ECM-6B00 MIL-Signal is Found active
ECM-903C Reconfiguration emission system-Information DTC is found Active
ECM-903F Throttle position (TP)-Signal Missing DTC is found active
ECM-904C Reconfiguration emission system-Information DTC is found Active
ECM-904D ETS Warning lamp - Information DTC is found Active
ECM-9190 Throttle position (TP)-Faulty Current DTC is found Not active
ETM NO FAULTS FOUND
IMM No Faults Found
SRS No Faults Found
VGLA-312 Siren Internal Battery Fault DTC is found Active
VGLA-311 Siren Faulty signal No Faults found

from this i am confused as this is saying there are not faults with the ETM yet that is what i am being told to replace??
please help
any help or Advice Very much Appreciated
Mark

spokoluzik May 3rd, 2012 01:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by sparkii (Post 1154494)
ECM-903F Throttle position (TP)-Signal Missing DTC is found active
Mark

Signal too low or signal missing:
Low voltage feed to electronic throttle module (loose connections or contact resistance in connections, low system voltage).
Damaged CAN cables.
Disruptions on CAN signal cables.
Damaged electronic throttle module (ETM).
Quote:

ECM-9190 Throttle position (TP)-Faulty Current DTC is found Not active
Possible source
the power supply to the throttle unit
poorly charged battery or corroded in the connecting cables
defective throttle unit.
This diagnostic trouble code is generated in combination with other trouble codes. Information on the possible root cause is described.
Information about combined diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs)

Fault symptom[s]
the accelerator pedal (AP) is ignored when braking
the cruise control cannot be activated
uneven idle
jerks during engine braking
very poor accelerator response
maximum speed approximately 50 km/h
the ETS warning lamp lights (C70 and S/V70 -2000 only).

Also regarding our phone conversation about cutting off randomly i suggest to check all wiring in engine compartment and earth connection bolted to both wings.
Did person, who diagnosed problem, run etm position sensor test?? and if so what was result of it?? What is alternator voltage??

microman May 3rd, 2012 12:29

I can't edit old posts and I can't delete this one.

Odd

defmeister May 9th, 2012 10:59

Aaarrrggghhh

Hi Lukas,

My '52 plate V70 is starting to play up. Airbag warning message displayed, clock and tripmeter backlight gone and engine management light on. Could these all be due to the cluster going down. If so, can you PM me your details so I can send it for repair.

Cheers
Gordon

SAS32 May 16th, 2012 00:56

Hi Lukas,

Just bought my car at the weekend (white ETM label) and I have already encountered some intermittent problems, including being unable to rev past 3k on a motorway hill, despite having my foot right down and only this afternoon it just wouldn't accelerate from cold but then suddenly picked-up. It's very slow and feels like a 1.4 mated to a ships anchor at the best of times. Idle is rock steady at 850 rpm.

I have no dash warning lights and the only codes (from a friends snap-on reader) were:

6805 Turbocharger (TC) Control Valve, Boost Pressure Fault, Pressure Too High.
130A Intake Air Leakage, Faulty Signal.

I've ordered a new control valve, haven't a clue what 130A means and I'm not sure if I have an ETM issue or what I have described is related to the faulty TCV. Any thoughts?

Can't PM as I'm new on here.

Cheers