Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   300/66 Series Sales (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=153)
-   -   B reg 360GLS for sale (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=80551)

Dave Phipps Sep 16th, 2009 16:44

B reg 360GLS for sale

4 Attachment(s)
B reg silver Volvo 360 GLS, 5 door hatch with 2.0 litre petrol engine and 5 speed manual gearbox, first registered Sept 1984, one owner from new covering only 42,727 miles, always garaged, full service history, tax to end Feb'10 and MOT to end Sept'10. I'm looking for around £600. If interested, please phone Dave on 07798 736 779.

john h Sep 16th, 2009 19:44

Looks nice Dave. Good luck with the sale

John

SteveP Sep 18th, 2009 14:29

Send you a PM Dave, looks nice

VND Sep 18th, 2009 15:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteveP (Post 562126)
Send you a PM Dave, looks nice

Does look like a cute one.
Could this be the one to turn you back to the dark side steve?
Lolz.

VND Sep 18th, 2009 15:11

Whats the red light under the indicator out of interest (anyone)?

SteveP Sep 18th, 2009 15:20

We'll see VND, it's certainly tempting me... ;)

Light looks like some sort of after market alarm/immobilisor/warning light?

Dave Phipps Sep 19th, 2009 14:19

Volvo 360 GLS - better photos

10 Attachment(s)
Steve - sent you an email - but thought I'd put it on the forum too.

I've added the better photos - including the engine bay.

The car has been serviced to Volvo specs - and I believe that the cam belt has been done, but I cant find the service invoice. I'll ask Dad if he's still got it.

The only rust that I can see apart from the steel wheels is a small patch on the drivers side vallance - photo provided.

Best regards

David

Clan Sep 19th, 2009 14:44

The red warning light is part of the volvo towbar electric kit ,it is called a "Transflash" it should flash with the caravan indicators , if it doesnt , it points to a caravan indicator bulb not working . Smashing looking car , i'd have a thorough look for rust , take off the door sill trims and pull back the carpets both sides , look at the inner sills . Leaks from the wiper spindles and windscreen will play havok with unseen rust , if it has been wet for the last 20 years or so . until the floor goes through from the outside . I have just spent 6 weeks repairing mine due to the above .
If i bought this car i would strip it down take all trim seats etc out and remedy any rust now , and spray rustproofing Dinitrol in all the joints , this can cause problems later though if you need to weld , dinitrol will burn when heated ! This car needs saving for the future . OH , and buy a pair of front wings now whilst theya re still available .. store them away .. if you dont need them you will make a profit selling them in 10 years time ;-)

SteveP Sep 19th, 2009 15:05

Hi Dave, replied to you via email - very interested.

Dave Phipps Nov 6th, 2009 21:37

Sold

Car now sold.