Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   300/66 Series Sales (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=153)
-   -   volvo 360 gle limited edition for sale (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=205706)

ted242 May 18th, 2014 20:29

volvo 360 gle limited edition for sale

5 Attachment(s)
hi guy up for sale is my 1989 f reg volvo 360 gle limited edition

those of you in the know will remember this car from ebay in the beginning of the year . my only reason for selling it is i never intended on keeping it for long i just needed a car as a run around for a few months. now i need a diesel estate

the car is really clean i couldnt believe how good it was when i collected it the front valence has started to go but thats nothing out of the ordinary for one of these other than that rust wise there is a small spot in the drivers door shut that you can see in pics.

full leather interior in great condition heated front seats, electric mirrors , cd player fitted, central locking

runs and drives great as its should just fitted a new track rod end as had some play in steering feeling like new now.

when i picked the car up i did a full service on it inc dizzy cap and rotor arm

only three things that let it down are:

1. the sunroof is broken

2. the rev gauge doesnt work

3. the choke cable is stiff and sticks on (ive only ever just given its a few pumps of the throttle and been away)

its got two brand new yokohamas on the rear with 3 more to go with the car

been lowered 2" blocks in rear and cut front springs fitted landrover rear shocks to stiffen it up worked a treat.

welded diff :) hence the tyres

legal pressed plates

massive rear box removed and a smaller box fitted dont worry its not stupid loud cant really hear it when windows are shut

much better on fuel than i thought as well went to Birmingham and back from Stansted on £35

all in all a great little car i wouldnt be selling it if i didnt have to

open to sensible offers or swaps w.h.y

cheers ed

ted242 May 18th, 2014 20:30

4 Attachment(s)
inside the 360

ted242 Jun 5th, 2014 09:58

Been a little while now and with new projects arriving at my workshop need it gone so for those of you who have sent me pm's it's now down at £650

mrmeringo Jun 5th, 2014 10:04

Nice cheap motor:thumbs_up:

360beast Jun 5th, 2014 10:21

This is just what I'm after... You are the other side of the country though :(

mrmeringo Jun 5th, 2014 10:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by 360beast (Post 1663123)
This is just what I'm after... You are the other side of the country though :(

If it was a car i was REALLY after, them distance would not matter, as long as i was keeping the car then i would travel for it:thumbs_up:

ted242 Jun 5th, 2014 11:11

360 beast if you willing to fuel it I can deliver on my recovery truck or meet half way I'd rather it go on the forum that having to sell through eBay

mrmeringo Jun 5th, 2014 11:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by ted242 (Post 1663150)
360 beast if you willing to fuel it I can deliver on my recovery truck or meet half way I'd rather it go on the forum that having to sell through eBay

Now thats a good offer and solves any probs with distance:thumbs_up:

ted242 Jun 5th, 2014 11:19

Well that's one solution If your having donuts about it getting you back it made it flawlessly to and from Birmingham for me a few weeks ago and has never given any signs of fault .

ted242 Jun 5th, 2014 11:46

Or doubts not donuts lol