Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   Generic Parts for Sale (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=179)
-   -   Dice and Vida 2014d For Sale (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=253190)

wsnj Mar 6th, 2019 16:06

Hi - my name is Chris. We have XC70 from 03.2016 - end of production run. Will this VIDA software and Dice connector work with our car?

Thank you.

Chris

cheshired5 Mar 6th, 2019 17:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by wsnj (Post 2501647)
Hi - my name is Chris. We have XC70 from 03.2016 - end of production run. Will this VIDA software and Dice connector work with our car?

Thank you.

Chris

Pm sent

cheshired5 Apr 14th, 2019 14:14

The great weather coming up will be perfect for car fixing but the double Bank Holidays restrict postage and delivery so I'd order sooner rather than later.
Dice and software £100 delivered.
Dice and laptop £245 delivered.
Both prices are UK mainland.

ASt85 Apr 14th, 2019 19:26

Hi cheshired5,
Is there any way I can print out a repair list direct from Vida so I can have it to hand when trying to sort a problem with a C70's windows?

When I try to copy and paste into MS Office/Word 2016 it drops the pictures. (NB I've tried all the normal past settings - it still drops the photos/diagrams.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers
Alan

cheshired5 Apr 14th, 2019 21:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by ASt85 (Post 2512917)
Hi cheshired5,
Is there any way I can print out a repair list direct from Vida so I can have it to hand when trying to sort a problem with a C70's windows?

When I try to copy and paste into MS Office/Word 2016 it drops the pictures. (NB I've tried all the normal past settings - it still drops the photos/diagrams.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers
Alan

Hi Alan,
My suggestion would be to copy and paste the words into the Word document as you've done then click on each diagram individually in Vida to open them then right click on the opened image and save as a picture to your pictures folder.
You can then insert the pictures at the relevant points in the word document.
Hope that helps.

ASt85 Apr 15th, 2019 18:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheshired5 (Post 2512941)
Hi Alan,
My suggestion would be to copy and paste the words into the Word document as you've done then click on each diagram individually in Vida to open them then right click on the opened image and save as a picture to your pictures folder.
You can then insert the pictures at the relevant points in the word document.
Hope that helps.

Thanks cheshired5 - that's what I have been doing up until now - I just wondered if there was a faster more efficient work round that you knew of - thanks again for all the support over the last few years - it really is appreciated.
Thanks again
Cheers
Alan

roryscott30 Apr 26th, 2019 00:30

Vida

Hi there I’m looking for Vida do you have any available? If so can you PM me details

Thanks

littlesteve May 30th, 2019 23:22

Hi I was also interested in the vida for the laptop please pm me

ma77y Jun 5th, 2019 12:53

Hi, can I use vida to install applications on my car if I fit parking sensors myself?

Cheers

cheshired5 Jun 5th, 2019 12:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by ma77y (Post 2526319)
can I use vida to install applications on my car if I fit parking sensors myself?

Do you already have Vida?