Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   850/x70 S1 Sales (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   Volvo V70 850 R AWD BREAKING (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=125075)

david036 May 20th, 2011 16:28

Volvo V70 850 R AWD BREAKING

Afternoon All, Due to our volvo having a slight altercation with a golf, we are breaking our V70 R AWD.

All parts are avaliable, apart from front lights, most engine parts still OK. Had some really nice 17'' Alloys wheels. Very new tow bar, only used couple of times - swan neck type.
Cream leather with 7 seats, elec everything. New prop - these are like gold dust for the awd's!
Car is in the gold colour. Have pictures.

Please let me know what you need. Car is in Chorley Lancs, parts can be posted for cost.

Thanks

SIAMBLUE May 20th, 2011 16:38

HI David, how much for the nearside rear door, nearside front door and the nearside front wing?
could you quote me seperately for each please?

regards GARY

mrdave2003 May 20th, 2011 16:43

do you know what type of wheels they are and how much tread is on them? what year is the car? Hope all inside the cars are ok! never a fun experience.

david036 May 20th, 2011 16:45

Hi Gary,
Are you after the doors complete? And do you need them 'posting' to you

Thanks

SIAMBLUE May 20th, 2011 16:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by david036 (Post 910536)
Hi Gary,
Are you after the doors complete? And do you need them 'posting' to you

Thanks

HI David no i need just the doors themselves bear, it would cost too much to post them so i would have to come up and collect them,

regards Gary

PS I have broken a couple of AWD R's so if you want any tips or help just ask..

david036 May 20th, 2011 16:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrdave2003 (Post 910533)
do you know what type of wheels they are and how much tread is on them? what year is the car? Hope all inside the cars are ok! never a fun experience.

Sorry but I don't know the make of the wheels, If you can me an e-mail address I can get some pics to you - Thanks David

SIAMBLUE May 20th, 2011 17:14

HI David i will take the rear nearside door, my front door is only scratched but the nsr rear is stoved in, so that is more important to get repaired first, can i double check the car is classed as Saffron?
The same as my car below, the wheels on yours might be these, they are called Comets..
http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o...90210_1622.jpg

Gary

440-Turbo May 20th, 2011 17:24

If it is Saffron put me down for the front bumper, bonnet and both front wings. Total price, please?

Can you give me a price for the propshaft, too?

Thanks

Jimcoted May 20th, 2011 17:56

If the seats and door cards are in good condition I could be interested providing I can get a Paypal dispute sorted very soon. I bought a complete set from a bunch of clowns called Volvotwin on Ebay and paid £55 to have them sent to London on a Pallet. That was on the 24th April!!! Still no sign of the seats. I have filed a Paypal claim and actually spoke with a guy from Paypal today who is going to chase it up for me. What I wouldn't want to do is to end up with two sets of seats. I wouldn't need the seven seat bit because I have an LPG tank in the spare wheel well of my T5.

tattoo101 May 20th, 2011 20:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by david036 (Post 910525)
Afternoon All, Due to our volvo having a slight altercation with a golf, we are breaking our V70 R AWD.

All parts are avaliable, apart from front lights, most engine parts still OK. Had some really nice 17'' Alloys wheels. Very new tow bar, only used couple of times - swan neck type.
Cream leather with 7 seats, elec everything. New prop - these are like gold dust for the awd's!
Car is in the gold colour. Have pictures.

Please let me know what you need. Car is in Chorley Lancs, parts can be posted for cost.

Thanks

whats the rear suspention? standard or nivo. if nivo how much? could be interested prop if its not taken also what turbo is on this