Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   Trader's Offers & Discounts (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   FRF Motors (Volvo) Swansea (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=57125)

Pandamedic Sep 25th, 2009 19:07

Have got Simon (Rufe) to get me parts on numerous occasions and the service, price and delivery have always been excellent.

However…I still don’t know why he can’t get me all the parts to build a new V50R for a £10 delivered!

cumbrianmale Sep 25th, 2009 20:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pandamedic (Post 564953)
Have got Simon (Rufe) to get me parts on numerous occasions and the service, price and delivery have always been excellent.

However…I still don’t know why he can’t get me all the parts to build a new V50R for a £10 delivered!

Those body shells are a bugger to get into a box that fits into a DHL van. :p

ocean238 Sep 28th, 2009 20:08

Thank you Simon

I picked up my parts today from Bridgend and it's all good

I ended up having to come to Swansea today anyway because FRF were the only people who can offer my an oil service right away! Prob should've said hi, sorry!

Tell your team and everyone at FRF Volvo Swansea that their service was great and I will use FRF again!

swprugby Sep 30th, 2009 22:07

great service, can't fault it, would recommend to anyone !!!!!!

RollingThunder Oct 3rd, 2009 11:53

Well since buying my 850R about a month ago I've spent around £500 with FRF (!), the latest purchase being a radiator. I've always maintained that it is easy to keep your customers happy when things are going well (you just ship what you've quoted when you promise), however its when things go wrong that customer satisfaction is tested...

The radiator I bought was delivered damaged - the external packaging was all undamaged, but inside the original factory packaged (again undamaged) was a nicely squashed and distorted radiator. Looks like Volvo's QA needs a bit of a kick up the jacksie! Obviously FRF had no idea of the damage when they shipped it. I sent Simon a few photos showing the damage and he was extremely apologetic and offered to ship out a replacement asap and collect the damaged one at the same time. This was arranged, and the new radiator arrived on the date agreed, as promised.

I've had similar experiences with other suppliers in the past, but they've always insisted on receiving the damaged item before inspecting it and then sending out a replacement - Simon's readiness to get a replacement out asap was a surprise to be honest, but a very welcome one at that - the radiator leak is getting slowly worse and will need swapping out sooner rather than later!

Anyway, in summary, I remain a very happy customer of FRF and will continue to use them as my supplier of preference - in fact I have another order looming - got a leaky brake master cylinder now ! :(

FRF & Simon - still a grade A :) Many thanks

4 forty Oct 3rd, 2009 17:22

customer relations and traing

simon would be an excellent candidate for the position of customer relation trainer at volvo, a lot can be leared from his attitude to his customers.

hobbyhorse Oct 10th, 2009 14:34

I am absolutely stunned with Simon & his colleagues efficiency & courtesy.

In a world plagued with poor service it's so nice to find people whose attitude is always positive & helpful; the prices are the icing on the cake.

Look foward to dealing with you again & many thanks

Dave

740 In France Oct 11th, 2009 11:21

Ordered a cambelt and tensioner on Tuesday for delivery to France. He had it posted on wednesday and it arrived on saturday morning, all really well boxed. Excellent company to deal with and I can't fault the level of service. Would definately order from FRF again. Its a pleasure to deal with a friendly company. Well done:thumbs_up::thumbs_up: James.

Repulseman Oct 14th, 2009 17:50

RUFE & FRF Volvo (Swansea)

:thumbs_up:
What can I say that hasn't already been said, excellent service, goods received well packed and well before I had expected them, If you want quality parts, quality service and quality help there is only one place to go.......

:star::star:Rufe & FRF Volvo:star::star:

catch22 Oct 14th, 2009 18:02

I reckon Simon will have to get the joiner in to widen the door casings at his house shortly.

Never needed to buy any parts yet , but what contact I've had with him has been informative. He is certainly an asset to this forum, without any doubt, nothing is to much trouble for him.