Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   Trader's Offers & Discounts (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   FRF Motors (Volvo) Swansea (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=57125)

Paul240480 Jul 3rd, 2010 12:36

Recently ordered some small parts from Rufe for a mate on the French forum
Arrived here very quickly & even with international postage it remained cheaper than local main-dealer:thumbs_up:

OldBlueVolvo Jul 5th, 2010 15:01

Thanks Simon. Very pleased with the service again.:thumbs_up::thumbs_up:

Rufe Jul 6th, 2010 16:28

Further to my last post in this thread, here is another quick update.

After being off on Friday 2nd July and Monday 5th July, I am currently running a bit behind in my work. I am working as fast as I can through all the messages I have received so will make sure everyone has a reply as soon as possible. I have already replied to a large number of messages sent to me over the weekend, so I am slowly getting back on top of it!

Just to add, the Castle Combe (T5D5) track event & Volvo meet, which I attended hence the reason I was off over the weekend, was a huge success and enjoyed by everyone who attended. I know its not a VOC meet as such, but there are a number of people who use multiple sites, so I got to meet a few more people off here once again :thumbs_up: :car: :car: :car:

Simon :)

Madmax43 Jul 6th, 2010 17:57

Thanks again to the crew at FRF Motors in Swansea for getting the radio code for my wife's S70! The original one was wrong... :(

Cheers,
Martin

Palmer Jul 6th, 2010 21:26

Thanks to Simon and Mike for the excellent service, even if DHL does **** up from time to time :D

VanhireBoys Jul 8th, 2010 07:51

I ordered a LH wing and a few bits off Simon and Mike.. Including postage I saved a fortune. To any Irish lads on the forum ordering off these fellas is a pleasure.. Really quick and nice helpful and efficent lads to boot. Our local Volvo garage has fallen out of favour.. I have a few more bits to get and I have no hesitation in ordering off FRF....

Top job lads... I'll soon have her back in action once more....!

TristanC Jul 8th, 2010 23:02

Yet another faultless order I picked up from FRF today.

Ordered sunblinds for my S80 yesterday and they were there for me to pick up today!

Superb, thanks again Simon & team @ FRF,

Tristan

Rufe Jul 10th, 2010 12:30

I WILL BE OFF WORK DURING JULY FOR ANNUAL LEAVE.

This means all enquiries sent to me after 4pm Friday 16th July 2010 will not be replied to until I get back on Monday 2nd August 2010 at the earliest.

I will be expecting a large back log of email enquiries to build up during this time, so even on the week of my return I will probably struggle to reply to everyone as quickly as possible, with a few days probably being taken to get to reply to you.

I can only apologise for this, but as always I will be working frantically on my return to try to get back on top of things again to keep disruption to a minimum. Generally if I take a week or two off it will take me a week to get back on top of it again, so please be patient with me!

If you have Order Reference Numbers for quotes I have give you before I am off, then you can still call up to place these orders as usual (which is the key point of the reference numbers, as anyone here can then process the order and take payment etc).

You may see me on here during the time I am not in work, but this does not mean I have ignored any messages, as I will simply not be reading or replying to any messages sent to me during this time as I will not have access to any of my Volvo systems at all.

Thanks to everyone as always, I cant express this enough, I really do appreciate the support we get from members of this and other forums, as our mail order service really has grown every month since I started it many moons ago... and hopefully it will continue to be this successful for a long time to come!

All the best, thanks for reading!

Simon
:thumbs_up:

OldBlueVolvo Jul 15th, 2010 18:27

Thanks again Simon (and colleagues).:thumbs_up::thumbs_up:

This is the third time that I have used Simon's mail order service and I have been very pleased so far.

DSK Jul 16th, 2010 22:27

Just a big thank you to RUFE & FRF Volvo. I ordered a replacement actuator and an OEM strut brace. The items were at my door in 3 working days! Excellent service and thanks for the discount. I also like the fact that Rufe also confirmed the parts I wanted by returning an email showing the low level parts diagram in question. I like reassurance stuff like this:thumbs_up:

Look forward to placing more orders with you accordindly.