Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   Trader's Offers & Discounts (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   FRF Motors (Volvo) Swansea (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=57125)

IJ 2802 Aug 22nd, 2010 17:32

Thanks Simon & FRF Volvo.

Exhaust bracket ordered Thursday PM arrived Saturday.

For great service & prices, FRF are a pleasure to do business with.

Thanks,

steve howes Aug 22nd, 2010 19:19

thanks simon got the strut brace thursday ,many thanks steve howes.:thumbs_up:
pleasure doing business with you.

T240 Aug 27th, 2010 12:15

Long overdue time to say thanks to Simon - not least 'cause I'm told he's built like a prop forward :)

And special mentions in despatches for Mike and the rest of the crew :)

No point mentioning the stuff I've bought - about half a car so far . . .

Cheers lads,

T

DWM Sep 3rd, 2010 15:27

Fantastic discount and service on my new V40 brake discs, as on items previously bought from Rufe. I was able to collect in person as I was en route through S Wales anyway. Worth noting that FRF Volvo is very handily located just a mile or two off the M4 at J44 if you happen to be passing by. Easy peasy. Many thanks.

wise901 Sep 8th, 2010 19:53

Rear bumper protective trim

Hi Rufe ,

I'm would like to know if you still can have this part :

REAR BUMPER PROTECTIVE TRIM:

Pn: 9491400 (p1 V70)

Could you tell me the price and availability please .

That's will be for a send in France , so if you got this part , can you tell me the delivery price as well .

Many thanks ...

Oliver

DWM Sep 9th, 2010 21:03

Headlamp bits arrived today - excellent service as ever - many thanks.
(If only the car were not away in the Volvo hospital with other issues I could fit them now... never mind - should be back to full strength before too long)

moonoocoo Sep 10th, 2010 12:00

Great Service

Just spoke to a very nice chap in the parts department (Mike) after receiving a quote from Simon for service parts required . Very helpful and quick with the quote and very helpful on the phone. Parts will be delivered in the next couple of days.

Thanks to all involved for a great service.

Cheers,
moonoocoo :thumbs_up:

dgunthor Sep 15th, 2010 15:44

Hi Simon,

Just filled in the online form as follows:

I'd like to order a front strut brace and ignition lead set for my 1999 Volvo V70 2.5 10V please.

Can you confirm price & availability please?

Many thanks,
Dave

js61 Sep 16th, 2010 18:47

Hello Simon,
The new remote key fob for my 940 was sent by you on 8 Sept and received on 10 Sept. ( and it works perfectly). Many thanks for your excellent service.

btsam Sep 20th, 2010 19:40

Simon, please pass this on to your colleagues and more specifically your manager?

Yet again your service of which I've had the pleasure of experiencing many times now, has been flawless ( sorry to bug you on a busy Monday afternoon).

Your all a huge credit to the Volvo brand, keep up the good work.

All the best.

Sam