Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   Trader's Offers & Discounts (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   FRF Motors (Volvo) Swansea (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=57125)

teefin Sep 20th, 2010 23:34

FRF are offering and delivering a service that today is almost impossible to find anywhere never mind in the automotive industry.

Most suppliers just want the money and no interest in return custom.

To Rufe and the rest of the staff at FRF you are running a business the way most others could only dream of.

Congratulations and I too will be a returning customer.

JMCA-S60 Sep 21st, 2010 15:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by teefin (Post 744542)
FRF are offering and delivering a service that today is almost impossible to find anywhere never mind in the automotive industry.

To Rufe and the rest of the staff at FRF you are running a business the way most others could only dream of.

I think that is the problem. Most others don't even deeam about running their business the way FRF do!
My thanks also go to Simon and his team!

4 forty Sep 21st, 2010 16:07

partsperson of the year

simon should be considered by volvo for partsperson of the year, i did e mail his superiors a while ago informing them of the service rendered by simon and that he was an asset to their business

howie 1 Sep 23rd, 2010 14:58

the bloke should be knighted for services to the motorist, absoulute top banana

york Sep 24th, 2010 01:34

hi nice alloys where did u get them from i also just high perfomance twin box on the back doing it up

scooter79 Sep 28th, 2010 13:10

to anybody out there that is thinking off ordering parts from rufe (frf) or is looking for a certain parts drop him an email he is friendly and courteous he will respond to all emails i have never had a problem with him or the company he is far cheaper to deal with than going to volvo in person and he has the stock in when ever i have emailed I have never met the rufe myself but i would class him as a friend as i have friends out there that aren't as polite as him

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING BUD SPEAK SOON

wise901 Sep 29th, 2010 13:40

My order arrived today in France . Thanks very much for that friendly transaction ! I recommend ;)

Toplights Oct 5th, 2010 15:01

Superb service i wont go anywhere else for my Volvo parts,second to none in my opinion,thanks to Simon,Mike and Jeff.:wac_biggrin:

DWM Oct 5th, 2010 18:03

Lovely box of Volvo bits arrived today - superb service - many thanks again.

VanhireBoys Oct 8th, 2010 06:54

Not only is my "Doggimaster" looking the dogs kahoneys its going great as well thanks to Simon, Mike and Crew in FRF Swansea...! Superb service and a nice friendly bunch to boot.. !

I would not get as much as a split pin off the Volvo dealer here in ripoff Galway. Just useless.. not a clue.... I saved a small fortune this past while getting my genuine parts off FRF...!

I wont be going anywhere else in future...!