Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   Trader's Offers & Discounts (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   FRF Motors (Volvo) Swansea (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=57125)

lyron Jan 28th, 2011 16:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by 93240se (Post 827650)
Just received a part from FRF, my first time. Excellent service both from FRF and Royal Mail. Don't know why people are so keen to knock RM, wait till its "privatised" then see what the new owners make of the universal service obligation. Simon's answer explains that DHL pick and choose where to deliver, same as most courier companies.

Regards, Richard.

the reason some of us knock royal mail is because of them we waited over many weeks for a delivery from frf in the end we had to abandon it and get a refund which was done quickly with no complaint from me the so called tracking system is a joke, i dont know if the package has been found or returned yet i hope it has because as far as i am concerned i do not blame FRF for the loss of the package i personaly think they should dump royal mail ASAP.
:animal-smiley-027::animal-smiley-037:

lynda & ron.

JimG Feb 1st, 2011 20:34

I would like to add my name to the list of satisfied customers. I've experienced nothing but first class service.

Highly recommended.

Jim.

fowlerman Feb 8th, 2011 16:31

Ordered cat-back system, fitting kit + other bits Friday, asked for DHL next-day as no-one available to sign after today (Tues). Dispatched yesterday 3-30pm, arrived today 11-00am, fitted by 1-00pm. Thanks Simon ------ again. :thumbs_up:

Pete.

bwdoz Feb 10th, 2011 12:05

Just received my first parts from FRF - an excellent service so another very satisfied customer, thanks!

Bruce

Rufe Feb 11th, 2011 11:15

We have had a growing number of people recently telling me they have submitted messages through our webform (http://www.frfvolvo.co.uk/mo-volvo-parts.asp) which we appear to have never received. This was very confusing for us as we had no idea at all why this would be, while still getting a very large number of messages daily.

After some testing we found that the issue was related only to users of the 'Google Chrome' internet browser.

We have now found the root of this problem and it has now been fixed, so now all messages sent to us using chrome from today WILL get to us. This problem has been there from the start it appears, with only a small percentage of Google Chrome messages reaching us.

Thank you to everyone once again, you are certainly keeping me very busy I must say, which is obviously a good thing. :D

Biotoxic Feb 16th, 2011 12:00

Just received my piston cooling jets, a bit faster than expected.
Many thanks to FRF team. :)

S80T60James Feb 21st, 2011 13:23

Hello,

Just made an enquiry about two rear sunblinds and about carpet mats. Mats price was identical to my local main dealer (NO DISCOUNT) and the sunblinds were more! Pointed this out and was told yeah these are retail prices. I know that - it's the problem!

Don't pretend you discount all items to forum users if you don't!

Very disappointed.

Rufe Feb 21st, 2011 13:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by S80T60James (Post 846549)
Hello,

Just made an enquiry about two rear sunblinds and about carpet mats. Mats price was identical to my local main dealer (NO DISCOUNT) and the sunblinds were more! Pointed this out and was told yeah these are retail prices. I know that - it's the problem!

Don't pretend you discount all items to forum users if you don't!

Very disappointed.

Hello James,

Can you please tell me where I have quoted this for you as I can not see any quote for these items for you?

This is a very strong allegation and I have no idea what you are on about and can not see any quote I have given to you for these items.

I can see where you asked about Auto Transmission Fluid on the 5th February but nothing else.

Simon

lyron Feb 21st, 2011 14:27

i personaly have had dealings with FRF volvo.when we asked for a quote thats what we got, A QUOTE!un fortunatley the item got lost in the post but after talking to the lads at FRF the problem was sorted out amicably, i went to my local dealer and got the same part for the same price, which serves me right for not checking. but for goodness sake it is your responsibility to go with the quote or not, but i don't think it is right to make allegations of this sort, when you were the one asking, i found the staff helpfull and polite although i wasn't at the time. give the lads a break they do there best also i have not seen any mention of a guarantee that they will beat main dealer prices.
:animal-smiley-027::animal-smiley-037:

S80T60James Feb 21st, 2011 14:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by rufe (Post 846554)
hello james,

can you please tell me where i have quoted this for you as i can not see any quote for these items for you?

This is a very strong allegation and i have no idea what you are on about and can not see any quote i have given to you for these items.

I can see where you asked about auto transmission fluid on the 5th february but nothing else.

Simon

many apologies i have crossed my emails over. The email from gavin at lookers volvo. I assumed it was your colleague. If it is not your dealership i am sorry. Are you and gavin colleagues or not?