Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   Trader's Offers & Discounts (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   FRF Motors (Volvo) Swansea (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=57125)

captainslow Mar 20th, 2011 18:05

I would like to add my thanks/approval for this service. I bought a variety of parts, which arrived in good time. It is particularly useful to me as my nearest dealer is 18 miles away, and having an older car, they require me to come in in person to order, then return when they actually have the stuff! And of course I can only go on saturday mornings.

Rufe Mar 21st, 2011 14:05

UPDATE: TECHNICAL ISSUES RESOLVED!:

All our systems are now finally up and running once again! :D

Over 2 weeks of this issue has been a real nightmare! Any way that is sorted out now thankfully.

However, now we are back online the reality of this has hit home as I now have one of the biggest back logs of work ever in front of me today. I am replying to everyone as quickly as possible, and will work through the back log of messages I have as fast as I can but please be patient with me as this amount of enquiries would take me a good few days to clear, and that's not forgetting about all the new messages I receive constantly through each day, so its going to be a bit of a challenge for me to clear this. Fortunately during this time when we had limited systems I was still able to clear around over half of the enquiries I was sent, meaning things did get done, but at a much slower rate than usual, with many people simply not able to get the help they required, due to those issues out of our control.

I am hoping that by the end of this working week I will be back on top of things, fingers crossed.

Thank you to everyone for your understanding and patience, it really is appreciated!

Simon :)

VanhireBoys Mar 21st, 2011 15:55

Simon and Mike
Again a super job and lightning quick delivery here to Galway. I priced the same order with our local dealer here and yous were €62 cheaper and thats with the delivery added... !

I now just ring the dealer here for entertainment and get a laugh !

Thanks a million gents and we will see yous for the 190k service !:party:

tt82 Mar 25th, 2011 15:47

A big thanks to Simon and Mike.

Another order brilliantly dealt with and at a fantastic price. Their service is second to none.

TT82

atr42 Mar 25th, 2011 20:52

My thanks to Simon for remembering my request for a radio code and sending it as soon as their systems were up and running again. Top marks for service.

Doug2942 Mar 25th, 2011 23:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by atr42 (Post 871406)
My thanks to Simon for remembering my request for a radio code and sending it as soon as their systems were up and running again. Top marks for service.

Ditto here, thanks Simon

kev240 Mar 26th, 2011 10:16

A big thanks to Simon and the rest of the staff, fast service and good priced parts , brake pads & discs, and fuel filler pipe, all safely delivered.
Thanks again.
Kevin

Spirit Man Mar 28th, 2011 20:43

Thanks!

A big thanks to Simon and the gang for prompt delivery at an unbeatable price for 6 year service kit including all filters. I certainly wouldn't go anywhere else for Volvo parts.:thumbs_up:

Nick44 Mar 29th, 2011 19:13

Thanks Rufe and Gang,
Strech Bolts all arrived safely, and the Vadis print-out.
Service above and beyond as ever a 5 star service, even with your Volvo systems down.
Nick.

VanhireBoys Apr 4th, 2011 21:47

Thanks for getting my panic parts here so quickly lads.. The master cyclinder was a surprise failure.. The quick delivery was brilliant and now the car is braking up perfect and safe....

Top Job once agin...!