Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   Trader's Offers & Discounts (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   FRF Motors (Volvo) Swansea (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=57125)

TruckbusUK Jun 5th, 2013 13:59

Ordered some bizzare trim parts for my XC90 plus some grommets/plugs and a gasket on Monday, arrived today.

Very understanding and patient parts men, excellent as always.

Cheers Robin:natur008:

sarumboy Jun 5th, 2013 16:15

Me too - I agree with all the above. Great service from FRF Volvo, best prices, helpful and friendly guys. The only place to buy your Volvo spares.

ijmorrison Jun 12th, 2013 20:16

First order today .. and it saved me (well my step father) about £400 .. great knowledge , service .. best main dealer experience ever.

Thank you !!!

I definitely know where my volvo parts will be coming from !

Even the garage I use was extremely impressed .. .!

Iain

spursfatboy Jun 15th, 2013 03:16

Have to agree with other posters. Great service and excellent prices, would rather order from Rufe/FRF than go to the main 'flagship' volvo dealer a couple of miles down the road.

Can't recommend these guys highly enough.

SFB

kenny37 Jul 31st, 2013 09:52

Shock horror just had my delivery from frf and its WRONG!!! Hehe dont worry folks all sorted by 9am the next day so normal service resumed. At least now we know there not perfect just very very close. Thanks to all in the parts department , its now raining so servicing will have to wait and i will just have to sit and do nothing all day. Oh dear....

Rufe Aug 1st, 2013 09:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by kenny37 (Post 1459121)
Shock horror just had my delivery from frf and its WRONG!!! Hehe dont worry folks all sorted by 9am the next day so normal service resumed. At least now we know there not perfect just very very close. Thanks to all in the parts department , its now raining so servicing will have to wait and i will just have to sit and do nothing all day. Oh dear....

Hello Kenny,

I am sorry to hear there was an issue with your order, but I am also glad to hear that we have been able to rectify the problem. I wasn't aware of the problem personally so I don't know any of the details but everyone here at FRF will always be ready to help out if something has gone wrong!

Many thanks for your understanding :)

IggyR35 Aug 17th, 2013 15:15

Rufe your inbox is full..

I have a V70 D5 SE on 52 plate.
Seen a post on the forum about you offering up t 70% off on parts & was wondering if you could give me a price on a sent of discs, pads & rear brake shoes all round?

Also, its due a service in September, currently has FSH, so can you work out which one it's due & give me price on the service as well? It's on 134k miles!

Many thanks
Iggy

Mark S60D5 Aug 18th, 2013 09:45

Ditto about your inbox Simon, can you give me a price for rear discs and pads for an 02 D5 S60, i can give you the vin if needed. Also I read about the handbrake adjuster upgrade, can I have a price for that please. Am in Swansea so pick up isnt an issue. Thanks, Mark.

OldBlueVolvo Aug 18th, 2013 13:37

A belated thankyou to the parts team at FRF Swansea for their excellent service. :thumbs_up:

T5RatherAmusin Aug 18th, 2013 19:39

do you do headlight washer blank covers for s60r?