Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   Trader's Offers & Discounts (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   FRF Motors (Volvo) Swansea (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=57125)

minimike Oct 12th, 2013 09:17

C30 parts

After a few bits to sort out my new purchase.

1. Centre console metal trim.
2. Drivers interior door grab metal trim.
3. Handbrake surround metal trim.
4. Rubber exterior trim for passenger side rear window.
5. Spare key.

Volvo C30 R Design in black. 59 reg. (the metal trim is gunmetal with a black swirl)

The previous owner wore lots of rings and has ruined all the metal bits!

Thanks for your help, Mike.

b8hjc Oct 28th, 2013 16:35

hi Simon

I have a 56 reg Volvo s60 d5 se sport with four c suspension. all shock absorbers seem to have gone :( any can you give me a quote for all the parts needed please? I know roughly what they cost from Volvo and directly from Monroe.

thanks

jodiexii Oct 28th, 2013 16:46

Keyfob

Can you give me price for complete keyfob including key blade

For a 2006 S60 D5

kenny37 Oct 28th, 2013 18:54

Your better off to phone them just remember to quote C3

AlainBrighton Oct 28th, 2013 21:32

Wishlist coming up :-)

Having read all 65 pages this evening I feel FRF should be very happy that one determined employee made a sideline business into a very profitable one (many small margins still make a profit) Am already thinking of what I would like to order and even might do the odd drive to Swansea for that (considering I bought mine in Caerleon that is not too far off)
Guess all of us should be very happy that Rufe is here and I hope no one will post a question on here other than reading through the posts first and quoting C3 when calling or sending an email !
Well done, Rufe and the rest of the team of FRF where I will certainly be ordering parts and perhaps go for the service too !

Rufe Nov 8th, 2013 09:11

I am very sorry I have not replied to the posters in this thread asking for prices but I have to stress again that this page is a feedback thread and not for any price enquiries.

Instead, please direct all enquiries to either of our direct telephone numbers:

<<< 01792 790066 or 01792 784272 >>>
(Lines are open weekdays 9am to 5pm)

* YOU MUST MENTION THE VOLVO OWNERS CLUB OR QUOTE OUR TELEPHONE DISCOUNT CODE 'C3' WHEN CALLING FOR OUR BEST PRICES! *

PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR FRF FAQ's........

Non-UK customers please email: frfvolvoparts@gmail.com
(Ignore the auto reply message and please allow 2 to 3 working days for a reply)

Thank you very much for your continued support and for all of your feedback, it is always appreciated! :)

thephilosipher Nov 12th, 2013 00:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rufe (Post 1514972)
I am very sorry I have not replied to the posters in this thread asking for prices but I have to stress again that this page is a feedback thread and not for any price enquiries.

Instead, please direct all enquiries to either of our direct telephone numbers:

<<< 01792 790066 or 01792 784272 >>>
(Lines are open weekdays 9am to 5pm)

* YOU MUST MENTION THE VOLVO OWNERS CLUB OR QUOTE OUR TELEPHONE DISCOUNT CODE 'C3' WHEN CALLING FOR OUR BEST PRICES! *

PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR FRF FAQ's........

Non-UK customers please email: frfvolvoparts@gmail.com
(Ignore the auto reply message and please allow 2 to 3 working days for a reply)

Thank you very much for your continued support and for all of your feedback, it is always appreciated! :)

Brilliant, having seen this sort of thing working brilliant of in the VAG world I'm sooooo glad to see that there is someone else offering the same sort of service for the ovlov! I shall be in touch shortly!!

Porkchop Nov 28th, 2013 00:16

Hi Simon, someone else in the forums dobbed you in as a possible source for a new gear knob for my 1984 240 GL estate, it's the 4 speed with overdrive unit, I've been pulling my hair out trying to source one here but no luck, any possibility?:notworthy:

RoyMacDonald Nov 28th, 2013 11:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Porkchop (Post 1526892)
Hi Simon, someone else in the forums dobbed you in as a possible source for a new gear knob for my 1984 240 GL estate, it's the 4 speed with overdrive unit, I've been pulling my hair out trying to source one here but no luck, any possibility?:notworthy:

Try a breaker. Should be plenty around like this. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/volvo-240-...item2a3454061e

jonXS Dec 3rd, 2013 17:00

Hey there just like to say these guys were great help for me, couldn't find any info on the reg so had to use the chassis number. Cost me more than i expected probably because i have a bigger engine than i thought i did :P

Extremely helpful chap to speak to, explained to me where the engine code is/should be. I really appreciate the help, most definitely use again.

Not even for the service kit yet lol. Only one chance to make a 1st impression though :P