Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   Trader's Offers & Discounts (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   FRF Motors (Volvo) Swansea (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=57125)

P156KWJ Apr 18th, 2019 19:20

Excellent service again from FRF - a new set of dash lightbulbs, headlight switch unit bulbs and an offside front trim for the S40 all delivered in good time.

The trim most interestingly was pretty much the same preice as used ones are going for on ebay, so definitely worth enquiring about anything you need.

Cheers guys!

Flyingfox Aug 7th, 2019 10:45

The last post on this thread was sometime ago. Are FRF still offering discounts?

Bhowani 2 Aug 7th, 2019 10:52

Frf

Yes... but we all PHONE them so no electronic trail.

Super service, and if anything amiss it is righted immediately

Bhowani
XC40

Flyingfox Aug 7th, 2019 12:11

Great, many thanks. Will give them a call...:shades_smile:

P156KWJ Aug 9th, 2019 23:33

Used FRF again, service kit arrived today for my S40, less than 24 hours after ordering. Oil, fuel and air filters at an unbelievably good price, cheaper than aftermarket products! 50% discount offered on some service parts with the discount code C3, definitely worth ringing them for any parts you need.

dchitty Oct 15th, 2019 09:06

Great service and price

I have recently used FRF volvo Swansea to fit a genuine towbar on my V90 after reading this forum. The appointment was prompt, the work was done whilst I waited and the price was a considerable discount on the fitted price elsewhere. Could not fault the service and I would happily recommend them.

AidXC90 Oct 15th, 2019 13:48

Perfect Customer Service and Price

I have to recommend FRF Motors as well. I just ordered 4 x aircon compressor mounting bolts over the phone and the discount price was less than a used set on ebay:shocked::teeth_smile:. Even with postage this order was only 67p more expensive than the used set.
Simon Mills gave excellent service and advice. I'll be contacting them again.

ASt85 Oct 15th, 2019 17:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by AidXC90 (Post 2563047)
I have to recommend FRF Motors as well. I just ordered 4 x aircon compressor mounting bolts over the phone and the discount price was less than a used set on ebay:shocked::teeth_smile:. Even with postage this order was only 67p more expensive than the used set.
Simon Mills gave excellent service and advice. I'll be contacting them again.

Not only great value, but also the fact that if you order from FRF it always fits!

Martin Cox Oct 19th, 2019 23:03

Just used FRF for the first time and I'm happy to say I found them just as good as everybody says they are. Very efficient and good prices too. I shall certainly use them again.

In fairness my local dealer is very efficient and I can usually negotiate a reasonable discount too but I have to collect the stuff myself and it's a bit of a trek.

Martin

RS3100 Nov 29th, 2019 10:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Martin Cox (Post 2564316)
Just used FRF for the first time and I'm happy to say I found them just as good as everybody says they are. Very efficient and good prices too. I shall certainly use them again.

I used them for the first time yesterday, certainly won't be the last.

After contacting several other dealers they quoted cheaper for the part I wanted. Really friendly and helpful on the phone, and after they had put the order on the system whilst I waited, it came out even less than their initial quote. Very happy :)