Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   S60 & V60 '11-'18 / XC60 '09-'17 General (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=187)
-   -   Auto Tailgate close function group buy. (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=250590)

tt82 May 24th, 2016 13:54

Auto Tailgate close function group buy.

Thanks to pierremcalpine's post we know it is possible to retrofit a module to enable those of us with a power tailgate, to close it via the remote.

The device can be fitted to any XC60, XC70 or V70 with a power tailgate. It does not matter if it is a hydraulic drive (upto MY12) or electromechanical drive (from MY12 onwards).

Video of the instalation can be seen here -
+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

I'm looking into setting up a group buy, which would hopefully net us a discount on the price. At the moment the units are priced at 55 Euros inc delivery, but they are on a back order and not available yet. Can people who are interested please add your name if your not already on the list.

tt82
I-S
pierremcalpine
GrantA
bobsy852
Pacman67
convertisaab
Cantankerous One
Whyman
spitz
deanosabby
DaiRees72
Model flyer
BL08
jiwilson
MikeIOW
jb955
antman99
whitbyfuji
wassap
Bantambuddy
Tickingcrow
crumpet
redshoe1
noodle1066
mhon76

New information.

For 10+ orders we well recieve a 15 Euro discount on the 55 Euro price if they are all shipped to the same address. I can recieve them and forward them on for a small cost. Anybody still wishing to take advantage of this offer needs to PM me with their vehicle model and VIN number.

MikeIOW May 24th, 2016 14:22

Very interesting!
I will have a think.....my main concern being my skills at getting the parts off without breaking one......although he does make it look particularly straightforward!

jb955 May 24th, 2016 19:29

I would like to be added to the list..

Thanks

John

antman99 May 25th, 2016 13:21

I may be interested if the price is right.

whitbyfuji May 25th, 2016 23:04

Very interested, would like to be added to the list please.

wassap May 29th, 2016 09:07

Add me to the list aswell please, will be a nice mod to my XC60 when it arrives :)

MikeIOW May 29th, 2016 13:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by antman99 (Post 2115468)
I may be interested if the price is right.

tt82 - let us know what you can get this down to: 55 Euros comes in just under £42....I can't imagine them going a lot lower, but see what you can do: I am a tentative like antman99 !

cheers

Bantambuddy May 29th, 2016 14:57

I would be very interested in one. Please let me know when you know more. Thanks

tt82 May 31st, 2016 16:29

I have just recieved this e-mail...

Quote:

Hello tt82

Yes, you can organize a group purchase.
The cost of one unit of 55 euros.
If you're taking more and more, you can save on transport.
I give a discount.
The discount will depend on the number of modules.

To order, I need a list of VIN to verify the drive type.
The module for vehicles with hydraulic and electromechanical drive door is different.
For machines with hydraulic drive (B70, hts70 until 2011)

Evgeny
If people want to PM me their names, along with Make, Model, Year and Vin number of their cars then I'll look to send him the info towards the end of the week.

redshoe1 Jun 2nd, 2016 18:29

Hi, I would be interested , I did try to PM you but got an error message, if you could PM myself and I'll reply. Thanks