Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   V40/XC '12>17 General (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=194)
-   -   where i can find car specification? (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=276535)

revan1 Jan 1st, 2018 19:13

where i can find car specification?

Can i find car specification by reg nr or vin nr?

H20 VOLVO Jan 10th, 2018 11:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by revan1 (Post 2352960)
Can i find car specification by reg nr or vin nr?

Either ask your dealer, who can do a print off, or register online with the Volvo UK in their MyVolvo page (or whatever it is called). That'll give you the factory spec and factory options to your car, as well as service guides and sometimes discounts on accessories etc.

mattievrs Jan 10th, 2018 11:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by H20 VOLVO (Post 2356136)
Either ask your dealer, who can do a print off, or register online with the Volvo UK in their MyVolvo page (or whatever it is called). That'll give you the factory spec and factory options to your car, as well as service guides and sometimes discounts on accessories etc.

Don’t think that’s available on my volvo anymore unless I’m missing something. How do you do it?

H20 VOLVO Jan 12th, 2018 14:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by mattievrs (Post 2356142)
Don’t think that’s available on my volvo anymore unless I’m missing something. How do you do it?

Just register and add you reg and vin number. Google it to find it.

Think it takes 72hours to show up on the page after you've put the details in.

It will list everything about the car from the factory - interior, exterior, engine, wheels and all factory options/packs fitted.

It obviously won't cover dealer-fit options, which only tend to be the small basic stuff anyway.

mattievrs Jan 16th, 2018 22:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by H20 VOLVO (Post 2356867)
Just register and add you reg and vin number. Google it to find it.

Think it takes 72hours to show up on the page after you've put the details in.

It will list everything about the car from the factory - interior, exterior, engine, wheels and all factory options/packs fitted.

It obviously won't cover dealer-fit options, which only tend to be the small basic stuff anyway.

Don’t think they’re updating it as I’ve tried several times to delete my old v60 which is still there! There is no option to look at factory options as far as I can see.

H20 VOLVO Jan 17th, 2018 16:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by mattievrs (Post 2358526)
Don’t think they’re updating it as I’ve tried several times to delete my old v60 which is still there! There is no option to look at factory options as far as I can see.

Don't know then - it did when I did mine, which would have been 2016. It showed the car and all the technical detail and options on it.

It could have changed since then obviously.