Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   Events and Meetings (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   South Wales Meet - January 28th 2007 (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=28192)

Gareths306 Dec 2nd, 2006 02:31

South Wales Meet - January 28th 2007

Following on from our 1st meet back on the 26th November, I think a few of the guys would like to arrange another meet. With Christmas around the corner we were thinking December would not be too good, so thought sometime in January.

January 28th 2007 is the last Sunday of the month. If anyone would like to meet up on this date please leave some comments below! We had 5 or 6 on the last meet, with only one week of planning. So it would be nice to see some new faces!

If you are interested pop your name and location down below so we can try to arrange a fair location (suitable traveling distance for everyone). If people are interested we could arrange to meet somewhere with facilities to eat (somewhere warmer than last time! LOL). Maybe pizza hut (all you can eat), chineese buffet, indian buffet, etc. Actually, maybe not pizza hut because they probably couldnt keep up with the demand! LOL

I'll expect to see Cally, Lee and Loopy's names below in the morning!!! LOL :Dancing_chief:

callyuk Dec 2nd, 2006 12:34

lol well mine names down plus there are a couple of people over on the performance volvo site that are interested one is up in neath and the other is even further out west

BlackBeast Dec 5th, 2006 19:00

Im the one further out west and also the welsh meets organiser on the other forum. With plenty of time to arrange things i.e 27th-28th Jan, location doesnt really matter i dont think.

You choose the time and location and il round up interest on VPC.

loopy Dec 6th, 2006 22:22

im in let me know where and il be there come on it be good more the merier people last meet was good food sounds good count me in iv been buisy some git keyed my t4 in ashford so iv been fixing it.it be done by the meet

callyuk Dec 7th, 2006 09:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackBeast (Post 176567)
Im the one further out west and also the welsh meets organiser on the other forum. With plenty of time to arrange things i.e 27th-28th Jan, location doesnt really matter i dont think.

You choose the time and location and il round up interest on VPC.

iv been over on vpc and they all sound up for the meet at least then there will me more of us showing up :)

Madleee Dec 7th, 2006 14:24

Chinese or bust.

Does anyone know of a chinese buffet?
Only one I know is in Cardiff bay and ALL courses inc dessert are all you can eat!
They do Tiger beer too.

Benji Dec 7th, 2006 17:29

when i know what i am working i will be definate, but put my name down as i will work round it, so um ignore the first bit of my post lol, deffo up for it,

and theres a chinese buffet in swansea

callyuk Dec 7th, 2006 20:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benji (Post 177298)
when i know what i am working i will be definate, but put my name down as i will work round it, so um ignore the first bit of my post lol, deffo up for it,

and theres a chinese buffet in swansea

good man benji good man

Gareths306 Dec 8th, 2006 11:24

The one in cardiff bay - is that the atlantic wharf place? thats a cracking chinese buffet in there! Again all you can eat food and desserts! mmm!!! may pop down on the weekend..... lol

Come along guys! we'll find somewhere suitable for everyone!

adamsky01 Dec 8th, 2006 11:29

im up for the meet best place in my opinion is the road houses on the road to cowbridge loads of spaces for cars