Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   Trader's Offers & Discounts (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   FRF Motors (Volvo) Swansea (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=57125)

gjd Dec 14th, 2011 19:34

Hello

I have to add my praise to the lengthy list. Courteous and patient on the 'phone, and the parts arrive promptly. FRF's retail price is better than the trade price my garage quotes!

rkennedy Dec 21st, 2011 17:15

I ordered parts from the wonderful guys at FRF late last Friday (used them for the last 2 years) but the cost of the courier transport was too high as a percentage of the total cost. FRF suggested using standard Royal Mail Parcel service (much cheaper at an acceptable cost and the parts were not urgently required) and parts would be posted on Monday but would not expect to see the parcel delivered until after Christmas. Guess what - parts arrived in 2 days. Unbelievable. Lets have some praise for Royal Mail instead of the constant carping we hear from the general public about their service.
Top class service again from FRF.

VolvoS4 Dec 22nd, 2011 20:54

Top quality service & parts along with affordable prices! I can't fault them at all!

Thanks for the replacement s40 intercooler pipe lads! :thumbs_up:

-B

Rufe Dec 23rd, 2011 16:39

NOTE: CHRISTMAS & NEW YEAR HOLIDAYS!

As of 16:30pm today we have now closed for Christmas! I will not be monitored by anyone over the Christmas & New Year Holidays but if you do need us for any reason please call us on either of our direct line telephone numbers 01792 790066 or 01792 784272 (remember to quote 'C3' for a parts price enquiry!). We do have a small skeleton staff level here over the Christmas period just in case you need to call us. (We will open Wednesday 28th, Thursday 29th and Friday 30th December, 9am until 4pm - though I will not be around on these days personally. I return Wednesday 4th January)

Thank you to everyone for all of your continued support! It really does go without saying that we are very grateful for the many repeat customers who have used us time and time again, when we know there are so many options for people to go to for their Volvo parts, both online and in the 'real' world too. Long it may continue!

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year for 2012.

From Simon, and of course the rest of our small but very busy parts team, Jeff, Mike, Graham and Jimmy!

tt82 Jan 2nd, 2012 21:37

A bit late but but better late than never.

Ordered some parts on Fri 16th Dec and though the guy at FRF (not sure wehter it was rufe or a colleague) was saying a possible long delivery due to Xmas, they arrived on Wed 22nd Dec just as I was servicing the car, timing couldn't have been better.

Again great service from rufe and all at FRF.

Volvoline Jan 4th, 2012 13:52

Does anyone know why Rufe isn't answering PM's ?
I am out of the UK... Is it holiday now ? He hasn't been online for a while too.

Darth Vol Jan 4th, 2012 16:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Volvoline (Post 1060271)
I am out of the UK... Is it holiday now ? He hasn't been online for a while too.

best to ring FRF Parts directly as think Simon stated somewhere in the thread in past that they don't get to read or have a chance to respond to pm's and that phoning them is preferrable?

Volvoline Jan 4th, 2012 18:15

My bad he specifically said he will return tomorrow in above post.
Just re-read that... I guess I missed that line

I'm sure he will answer tomorrow :)

Rufe Jan 5th, 2012 09:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Volvoline (Post 1060271)

I feel that I need to make it absolutely clear that I never ignore anyone. This is why I made the post before Christmas explaining that I was going to be off and only to return on Wednesday 4th January. I spent all day yesterday replying to the many emails I had waiting for me on my return (from non UK customers, as all UK customers have had messages to call FRF instead).

Only this morning I am getting on here to start replying to the people who have sent me private messages. I wish I could get through all my messages faster but it is a mammoth task for me I am afraid.

I thank everyone for their patience and I will reply to all messages I have been sent as quickly as possible.

I hope you all had a great Christmas and New Year, though it seems like a distant memory already!

Simon :)

Golfather Jan 14th, 2012 21:24

My first order with FRF completed and delivered on time. Slight issue with an incorrect part arriving but was quickly rectified and replacements sent rapidly.

Cheers guys