Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   400 Series Sales (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=156)
-   -   SOLD: VOLVO 440 Turbo (13,188 mileage only) (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=306558)

Kyri Apos Jun 2nd, 2020 12:56

SOLD: VOLVO 440 Turbo (13,188 mileage only)

Hi all

Please see details below.

VOLVO 440 Turbo
- 1721 CC
- Petrol
- Manual
- 5 Door hatchback
- Full Service History
Colour: White
Mileage: 13,188 millage only
Year: 1989

If you are interested, please private message with your mobile number and I will send pictures as I am not able to upload pictures due to file size.

Many Thanks
Kyri

Danny2 Jun 2nd, 2020 20:55

What’s the price?

Kyri Apos Jun 3rd, 2020 10:17

I am open to reasonable offers

john.wigley Jun 3rd, 2020 11:14

'Danny2' asked a reasonable question, Kyri. By posting a reply like that, you are risking the 'half a packet of Jammie Dodgers' type of response.

An indication of what you are looking for, together with the vehicle's MOT status - or a registration number to enable the checking thereof, would greatly improve your prospects of an early sale.

Regards, John.

Kyri Apos Jun 3rd, 2020 11:22

Hi John

Like I mentioned in my first post with details of the vehicle, if you would like discuss further please private message me with you number so we can discuss.

Cheers

john.wigley Jun 3rd, 2020 11:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyri Apos (Post 2635092)
Hi John

Like I mentioned in my first post with details of the vehicle, if you would like discuss further please private message me with you number so we can discuss.

Cheers

I am not interested in the car myself, Kyri, just trying to offer you some helpful advice.

From personal experience, if you are seriously looking to sell your car you need to capture members' interests sufficiently to motivate them to contact you in the first place. For example: is this a concourse winner for which you are looking for £5,000, or a 'Fixerupper' at a tenth of that figure?

If I were looking for a car, I don't feel that your present advert would have done that for me.

Regards, John.

Kyri Apos Jun 3rd, 2020 13:47

If you're not interested why are you still messaging me about it, stop wasting my time please with your opinions.

john.wigley Jun 3rd, 2020 16:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyri Apos (Post 2635154)
If you're not interested why are you still messaging me about it, stop wasting my time please with your opinions.

This is a public forum, Kyri; everyone is free to post as they wish.

My reason for doing so (NOT messaging you) was to offer you some friendly advice; entirely up to you whether you choose to accept it, or not, of course! If you feel that by doing that I am wasting your time, then I apologise.

Regards, John.

volvoski Jun 3rd, 2020 18:41

Sure as hell wouldn’t buy that car with a seller with that attitude. Joke.

Kyri Apos Jun 4th, 2020 10:09

VOLVO 440 Turbo for SALE

Hi all

Please see details below.

VOLVO 440 Turbo
- 1721 CC
- Petrol
- Manual
- 5 Door hatchback
- Full Service History
Colour: White
Mileage: 13,188 millage only
Year: 1989

If you are interested, please private message with your mobile number and I will send pictures as I am not able to upload pictures due to file size.

Many Thanks
Kyri