Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   Trader's Offers & Discounts (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   FRF Motors (Volvo) Swansea (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=57125)

grahamk998 May 28th, 2012 09:08

Just a brief note to say cracking price for genuine XC90 front pads, lower price than anywhere else (that one would trust) on the web; and next business day delivery. :thumbs_up:

Rufe May 29th, 2012 13:29

Bank holiday week.

Just a quick heads up: BANK HOLIDAY WEEK

While I do already encourage everyone to call us for all quotes there are some who for various reasons prefer to contact me by PM, on the understanding that I can not always reply as quickly as I would like.

But as a warning next week, ie from closing time on Friday June 1st until Tuesday June 12th I will be off work and therefore away from the dealership and unable to reply to any PM's that I receive during this time. So please use our two direct lines for all enquiries, and remember to use discount code C3 for our absolute best prices!

Please call us on either 01792 790066 or 01792 784272
Lines will be closed during the two bank holidays (Monday 4th & Tuesday 5th) as the dealership will be closed. The dealership will be open as usual on Wednesday 6th June but as explained above I wont be here to reply to any PM's.

Thank you all very much to everyone as always. Your continued support helps us to continue what we are doing.

Simon :)

T240 Jun 6th, 2012 20:06

A few words of thanks to ALL the lads at FRF whom I habitually drive crazy inundating them with part numbers; yet they still go the extra mile to seek out the hard to find/'unavailable' stuff for me!!! :)

Special thanks to Mike for looking after my most recent big (ish) order (glass bits) and spending 15 hours on the phone to Sweden for me!!! : He's a good lad even if he does drive a thing with a propellor on the badge oops 'emblem' . . . :)

Cheers,

T

cockney carper Jun 10th, 2012 15:55

V70 2.4 Manual AWD Power Steering Pump

Hi I need a new pump for my 1997 V70, it has the larger, around 14cm top wheel can anyone please advise the best place to get one? Many thanks

m0bzy Jul 6th, 2012 17:24

All parts arrived as promised.Thank you.

a1use Jul 6th, 2012 17:58

thanks

you do a very good job keep it up

laurzwales Jul 11th, 2012 13:32

Hi Simon

Sorry to bother you.

I have just joined these forums and have read that you may possibly be able to help with getting a volvo radio code?!

I have just bought a volvo 940 se last weekend and will be taking it with three friends through Europe for an event called 'ramshackle rally' in aid of charity. As such, a radio and music would be great for our journey for such a long drive!

I have contacted the previous owner of the vehicle but he sadly does not know the code.

Is there anyway you could help at all?

SonyVaio Jul 11th, 2012 13:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by laurzwales (Post 1205070)
Hi Simon

Sorry to bother you.

I have just joined these forums and have read that you may possibly be able to help with getting a volvo radio code?!

I have just bought a volvo 940 se last weekend and will be taking it with three friends through Europe for an event called 'ramshackle rally' in aid of charity. As such, a radio and music would be great for our journey for such a long drive!

I have contacted the previous owner of the vehicle but he sadly does not know the code.

Is there anyway you could help at all?

You are far better giving FRF a call. The guys are really good and I'm sure will help if they can.

When you call them it is best to have the following available:

Car Reg No
Full VIN No
Radio Serial No (from radio itself)
V5 Form

:star-wars-smiley-01

laurzwales Jul 12th, 2012 14:04

Okay I will give them a call

Thanks for your response SonyVaio

foxcoverteddy Jul 12th, 2012 21:34

frf

hi, is there an age limit on spares from the Volvo dealer in the Valley? I can almost see you when stopping at our friend who lives on the Graig Road.
Great show of Volvo's, worth coming on Stena.
Have a 65 Amazon, take care and to all "There is a welcome when you come home to Wales.