Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   140/164 Series Wants (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=149)
-   -   Wanted - Cherished Volvo 140/164 (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=170393)

KGF1 Nov 18th, 2017 11:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndrewBrown (Post 2306401)
Thank you for your question, I'm pleased you have asked. Our commission sale service has proved hugely popular and successful for classic car owners to sell their car without the common pitfalls and associated risks that sadly often come hand in hand with selling privately.

I've had more trouble and problems with cars and their "warranties" sold to me by dealers than any car I bought privately ever

Can I ask how this relates to our company, have you ever bought a car from us?

amazondean Mar 15th, 2018 19:51

Woops. Wrong thread

KGF1 Nov 25th, 2019 12:32

Dear members

Are you thinking of selling your classic low mileage Volvo? If so we could offer you a quick hassle free transaction. Please call 01733 425140 or email: sales@kgfclassiccars.co.uk

Best regards

Karl
KGF Classic Cars

morwenna240 Nov 28th, 2019 19:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by KGF1 (Post 2019184)
Hello Billy

Thank you for your question, I'm pleased you have asked. Our commission sale service has proved hugely popular and successful for classic car owners to sell their car without the common pitfalls and associated risks that sadly often come hand in hand with selling privately.

We undertake the complete sale process from start to finish, having agreed prior to this the return figure to the vehicle owner. Once this is agreed, no fees or commission percentage is deducted. It is our job to establish a margin on top of the sellers desired return figure.

The seller can rest assured knowing that the whole process is dealt with by us, from enquiries, viewings, negotiation and the inevitable non genuine interest that may be attracted. From a security aspect, the seller does not have to deal with people visiting their home and nor do they have to handle the actual transaction and the associated risks and scams that can occur.

Finally, our marketing expertise, wide audience reach and added buyer confidence often means we are able to achieve a higher price than if the seller were to handle the sale themselves.

Best regards

Steve
KGF Classic Cars

Yes, i get all the above, Steve, all valid points. Yet, the fact remains that you need to make your profit. This pushes up the price, above "market". So, why would we? If you where dealing in high end stuff, Bugattis, Dusenbergs, etc, it would be no prob, folks in that market can afford your profit. In the 140, Amazon, PV's, etc, less so. Kind regards, Mark.

KGF1 Nov 18th, 2020 09:37

Hello members

Perhaps instead of tucking your prized classic Volvo away for winter, we'd love to buy it from you. Please call 01733 425140 or go to our website if you are thinking of selling.

Best regards

Karl

KGF1 Mar 10th, 2021 12:06

Hello members

Hopefully your prized classic Volvo is soon emerging from winter hibernation. Perhaps you have thought of selling, if so we'd love to buy it from you. Please call 01733 425140 or go to our website if you are thinking of selling.

Best regards

Karl