Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   Events and Meetings (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Volvo Owners Club Events Calendar (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=105145)

nigel335 Sep 21st, 2010 09:57

Volvo Owners Club Events Calendar

Dear All.
Welcome to the VOC Events Calendar.

http://www.volvoforums.org.uk/calendar.php

I have agreed to keep and maintain a diary of organized VOC events and rallies to try to ensure that such events do not clash with each other.
Whilst no events should be held on the day of the National BKV, Southern BKV, Northern BKV or the AGM it is permissible to have events on the same day as long as they are not so close geographically as to affect each other.
Register Keepers/Section Secretaries
When planning your events for the future please check the calendar to see if your proposed date is suitable.
Then send me the details including as much information regarding the venue as you can, including pictures or links to venue details. Please email me at nigel.ayling@ntlworld.com
I will then be able to confirm the date for you and add the details to the events calendar.
I will also be able to place adverts for your event in the Driver Magazine.
I hope, space permitting, to list all the events for the year in February’s Driver and then again in the Driver preceding the event.
I will also endeavour to put your monthly meetings onto the calendar.

All Members
Are able to search the calendar for forth coming events. All you need to do is open the calendar month by month.
I hope in the future to arrange for a search to be done to show the events for the year on one page.

PLEASE CONTACT ME ON MY HOME E-MAIL AND NOT BY POSTING MESSAGE ON THE FORUM THAT WAY IT IS GUARANTEED THAT I WILL PICK UP THE MESSAGE

Nigel Ayling
Director
Events Calendar Keeper
Register Keeper Liaison
Volvo Owners Club Ltd
nigel.ayling@ntlworld.com
02392 615081

deathrider311271 Jun 7th, 2011 20:04

hi

can you please add "Linconshire Meet" its the last Thursday of each month @

The Swallow Inn
Caistor Road
Swallow
North Lincolnshire
England
LN7 6DL

Starting at 19:30

cheers

simon

shropamazon Apr 28th, 2012 21:19

classic car night

hi could you please add this event to your calender
The 18th annual Wharf classic car night at the Wharf Tavern at Goldstone , Thursday the 14th of June starting about 7 oclock in the evening . is an annual get together of North Shropshire, Cheshire and North Staffs area classic car and motorbike enthusiasts Triumphs , MG’s, Austin Healeys, Morgans, TVR’s ect ect ,this year we are hoping some early 1980’s cars might come along to remind us what we were driving 30 years ago , weather permitting we can get over a 150 cars there. Everyone gets a chance to vote for their favourite car of the night,
So if you are interested in classic cars and a nice pleasant evening by a quite canal side pub in the heart of Shropshire pop along everyone is welcome
Contact simon on 01630658984

we had 2x 222;s and a 122s there along with another 200 cars

Georgey dee Jun 6th, 2012 14:02

RAF Marham Charity Track Weekend

Could I please add our event?

The Next RAF Marham Charity Track weekend is the 18th/19th of August and this time we're reversing the track direction halfway through the day effectively giving you 2 tracks for the price of one.

It's all for the RAF Benevolent Fund/Tapping House Hospice/Deployed Families Support to name three.

Details can be found at www.marhamtrackday.co.uk

George

T5rpassion Jun 10th, 2012 19:50

Info for a club meet

Hi Nigel
I have book a stand for the Volvo owners club at the hillingdon auto show on the 15th July there are 8-9 spaces left if you know anyone interested in showing there car please let me know

Londonpride Jan 20th, 2014 16:35

Cambridgeshire and Nothamptonshire VOC Meet.

Hello Nigel,

Could you please add the following?

First Meet, Cambridgeshire and Northamptonshire V.O.C.

Sunday 18th May 2014 at 10.30 hrs at Marlow Car Park, Grafham Water, Grafham, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire. PE28 0BH.

Refreshments are available at the Visitor Centre and a 10% discount has been awarded to all who produce their VOC membership card.

Please note there is a small car parking charge for parking at any Anglian Water venues. (One charge for the whole day.)

The following link provides additional information.

http://www.visiteastofengland.com/Hu...&venue=0210980

All are welcome to attend

Thank you.

Regards.

nevway Feb 12th, 2017 21:44

When is the next Lincolnshire meeting?

stevienix Mar 15th, 2020 03:27

HI guys , does anything happen in Devon , anyone know ?

nigel335 Jun 16th, 2020 20:17

Does anything happen in Devon?

Regrettably there is no section in Devon or anywhere near.

The National BKV and Rally is held in various areas in the Midlands area. Usually rotating from venues such as Hatton Country World Warwick Thoresby Hall Nottinghamshire Stratford on Avon Race course and in 2020 Uttoxeter Race course. We are always on the lookout for new venues but they need to be within those parameters to make access easier for most members.

The Southern BKV held annually in May usually takes place Hants Wilts area.
Hope this helps

Nigel Ayling

Kirstin Jul 17th, 2020 10:05

Hi all, are there any meetings in Essex? I had a look at the calendar and I couldn't find any