Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   PV, 120, 1800 Sales (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=145)
-   -   Volvo Amazon wagon spares for sale (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=272469)

Slockt Sep 7th, 2017 16:57

Volvo Amazon wagon spares for sale

I have a large amount of Volvo Amazon estate/wagon spares Some parts being
Full tan interior trim covers. Complete rear seats also in tan. Rear cargo glass. Various chrome trims inc cargo window wing chrome trim. Tailgates upper and lower. Choice of estate rear doors in various condition. Front grilles up to year 66. Rear tailgate number plate holder. Spare wheels. Etc etc. Too many parts to list individually. If you require anything specific please pm me and I will look at what I have and hopefully be able to help out

123GT-AMAZON Sep 7th, 2017 22:32

Hi simon ,

I might be interested in the interiors , I will give you a call tomorrow buddy I have your spare wheel door safe ;)

Speak soon

Kind regards
Robert.w

123GT-AMAZON Sep 7th, 2017 22:35

Also if you need a complete estate roof still phone Brian at Amazonia that easte the spare wheel door came out of has the roof in good condition ;)

Will chat further tomorrow but I can help secure the roof if you want me to from Brian

Kind regards
Robert.w

Burdekin Sep 8th, 2017 21:15

Are any of the doors or tailgate upper and lower rust free? Any chance of posting some pics?

123GT-AMAZON Sep 8th, 2017 23:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Khe Sanh (Post 2316475)
Are any of the doors or tailgate upper and lower rust free? Any chance of posting some pics?

Hi Mitch ,

I'm sure your asking simon on the parts now listed here about his doors but in case
Sadly the doors , tailgates and the sill areas all below from that point are rotten hence it being so bad and that's me saying it's to bad although I would have rescued it some how I hate seeing a good Amazon go to the sky but if it can help other cars then it's at least summit Brian is in control of it so I might have bought it prior to it being striped of parts .

White estate as well , I will be round there soon so will take images if I remember while there .

Kind regards
Robert.w

Burdekin Sep 9th, 2017 21:40

Thanks Robert.

Slockt Sep 10th, 2017 16:54

Hi Mitch
In reference to my post. I have quite a few doors in various condition. 2 very good cream passenger front and rear. Door frames solid. Need small work to door window channel. Have a as new condition top tailgate also another in very good condition.
Also a Lower tailgate and in very good condition though will require a little work to inside lower. Externally very good.
Please feel free to call me if you wish to discuss further 07583 771882. Also if you can supply me with your email. I am more than happy to send over some pics
Regards
Simon

Slockt Sep 10th, 2017 16:59

Sadly can’t send Pm’s Yet as haven’t accrued enough posts

Burdekin Sep 13th, 2017 20:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slockt (Post 2317018)
Hi Mitch
In reference to my post. I have quite a few doors in various condition. 2 very good cream passenger front and rear. Door frames solid. Need small work to door window channel. Have a as new condition top tailgate also another in very good condition.
Also a Lower tailgate and in very good condition though will require a little work to inside lower. Externally very good.
Please feel free to call me if you wish to discuss further 07583 771882. Also if you can supply me with your email. I am more than happy to send over some pics
Regards
Simon

Hi Simon,

Will PM you my email.

Patrick Drummy Nov 5th, 2017 15:53

Do you have an estate fuel tank in good clean condition?
Quote:

Originally Posted by Slockt (Post 2316100)
I have a large amount of Volvo Amazon estate/wagon spares Some parts being
Full tan interior trim covers. Complete rear seats also in tan. Rear cargo glass. Various chrome trims inc cargo window wing chrome trim. Tailgates upper and lower. Choice of estate rear doors in various condition. Front grilles up to year 66. Rear tailgate number plate holder. Spare wheels. Etc etc. Too many parts to list individually. If you require anything specific please pm me and I will look at what I have and hopefully be able to help out