Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   400 Series Sales (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=156)
-   -   440/460 parts clearout (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=267185)

madpete Apr 30th, 2017 09:12

440/460 parts clearout

5 Attachment(s)
Hello all,
I am clearing out my remaining 440/460 parts, as I no longer have any Volvos.
Rather than list it all, I have posted photos. Even if sold or valued cheaply, there is around £300 worth of parts/accessories. I am only asking £85 ovno, for a quick sale.
I will have to add more photos in an additional post, as there are too many to fit into this post.
I don't want to sell any parts separately at the moment, as I just want to clear it all out, to make space,

Cheers, Peter.

madpete Apr 30th, 2017 09:14

440/460 parts clearout

4 Attachment(s)
More photos.

madpete May 1st, 2017 11:42

440/460 parts clearout

Message for David "dcw" -
Hi David,
I received your PM, but am unable to reply directly, as I don't have enough posts to my name. I will keep you in mind, as you have asked. If you need to contact me again, would you please include your email address in the PM, so that I can contact you directly,
Thanks, Peter.

dcw May 1st, 2017 12:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by madpete (Post 2269222)
Message for David "dcw" -
Hi David,
I received your PM, but am unable to reply directly, as I don't have enough posts to my name. I will keep you in mind, as you have asked. If you need to contact me again, would you please include your email address in the PM, so that I can contact you directly,
Thanks, Peter.

Many thanks Peter, much appreciated and no problem - in fact I'll PM you my e-mail address now so you have it.

All the best

David

madpete Aug 22nd, 2017 18:55

440/460 parts clearout

As there have been no takers for the parts as a job lot, I will sell individual items if anyone wants anything. The only items that have already gone are the pre-tensioner seat belt stalks. Some example prices are :-

Electric door mirrors £17 - £20
Number plate surround panel £18
Headlamps (pair) £30
Front indicators (pair) £15
Wheel centre caps (set) £10 - £12
Rigid floor mats (set) £15
Wheel security bolts + socket (set) £7 - £10
Boot tray £20
460 rear bumper cover £15
Towbar (each) £10
Various clocks/switches (each) £5 - £10
Key fob (each) £5

Some parts might be too large or heavy to post, so will have to be cash on collection. If any parts need to be posted, payment will need to be by direct bank transfer, as I will not use Paypal.
Thanks for looking,
Peter.

dcw Aug 22nd, 2017 19:15

Peter

Should have come back here to say thanks for the seat-belt pre-tensioners; much appreciated and pleasure dealing with you!

David

madpete Aug 24th, 2017 13:55

Hi David,
Thank you very much. I'm glad the parts were ok for you.
Perhaps we should start a mutual admiration society !!! Lol.
All the best, Peter.

maxey Aug 27th, 2017 20:12

440/460 parts

hi. will these parts fit 1994 460? could you email me. john.barrowclough@btinternet.com as I will find it quicker thankyou.

madpete Aug 29th, 2017 18:14

Hello John,
Hmm, that's a tricky one. Can anyone answer this please ? I think 1994 was around the time of the change to the "facelift model" ? I guess that if John has one of those, it will be the same as the 1996 model my parts were taken from (?), but does anyone know if any of those parts would be compatible if John's is the earlier model ?
We both await your collective wisdom !
Thanks, Peter.:err:

dcw Aug 29th, 2017 21:53

Obviously all your parts are for a facelift model, Peter, so if John's 1994 is a facelift version (and it may well be) then these parts will all fit.

If it isn't, then some bits will fit the pre-facelift; at a glance, the clocks, the wiper/indicator stalks, the rigid mats, boot liner (I think they were the same for 440/460, but someone might correct me on that) grab handles, door mirrors. Window mechanism should fit. Wheel centres might, that depends on the wheels though. Wheel bolts will fit.

No idea on tow-bars but would imagine they'd be the same.

Centre panel between lights might well fit both - the light units were changed but I think things all remained the same size all across the back there.

What definitely won't go across are the facelift headlights and indicators, the electric window switches, hazard switch/seat belt warning light.

Hope that helps a bit!

David