Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   Trader's Offers & Discounts (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   FRF Motors (Volvo) Swansea (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=57125)

cumbrianmale Aug 27th, 2008 23:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jod T5 (Post 397287)
lol....

The matter of gaining approval for your company to post as commercial posters is in hand Simon.....I am currently awaiting instructions.....

I for one can highly recomend the service provided by FRF.....and Rufe.....

Cheers
Jod

PM sent to Rufe

v8disco Aug 28th, 2008 09:57

Agree with all the above.

Great Service, Great prices and friendly as well.

many thanks Simon.

Martin

matt182 Aug 28th, 2008 13:49

used frf volvo for a few years. been in last couple of months with technical questions and simon has always been very helpful! Just ordered another part at a great price.

Rufe Sep 7th, 2008 19:06

Thanks again to everyone who has replied so far, it is appreciated

Simon, Trade Parts Advisor,
FRF Motors Ltd. :car:

overwoody Sep 9th, 2008 20:42

Top man, he has loads of time ans expertise, and will be back for more !

How do we convince them @ FRF to take PayPal !

Rufe Sep 10th, 2008 10:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by overwoody (Post 403234)

lol, i am working on that one at the moment, but the powers that be are taking some convincing. :thumbs_up:

Citizen.Agfa Sep 10th, 2008 13:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by overwoody (Post 403234)

Probably the 3.6% odd that paypal snaffle has something to do with it, that would knock a large hole in the tiny percentages Rufe is working to.

C.A.

cumbrianmale Sep 10th, 2008 21:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rufe (Post 403392)
lol, i am working on that one at the moment, but the powers that be are taking some convincing. :thumbs_up:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Citizen.Agfa (Post 403433)
Probably the 3.6% odd that paypal snaffle has something to do with it, that would knock a large hole in the tiny percentages Rufe is working to.

C.A.

You can now elect for the payment sender to pay the fees rather than the recipient.

Rufe Sep 11th, 2008 10:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by cumbrianmale (Post 403599)
You can now elect for the payment sender to pay the fees rather than the recipient.

I didnt know this, and may an option to consider as I didnt realise the fees were as high as 3.6%, which would mean we would actually be losing on the majority of our sales, so if that was the case then we simply couldn't do it.

I have asked the question to our management here in the past and simply got the reply of "lets not bother with that it will only complicate things," where my argument is that paypal would probably make things easier. I hadn't considered the high charges though, but if a buyer was willing to pay the fees then i cant see why we couldn't do it.

Will look into this again then i think

Simon

Citizen.Agfa Sep 11th, 2008 17:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by cumbrianmale (Post 403599)

Coo, didn't know that, that's v. useful info.

Regarding the percentage, I sold an article earlier this week; item, £45, p&p, £4, total £49, fees charged on whole amount, £1.87. By my rough estimation that's 3.8%; mind you, they prolly charge traders less than that, else who in their right mind would deal under those terms?

Regards, Nick.