Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   x40 S1 Sales (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=161)
-   -   Volvo V40 SPORT P2 T4 145K. (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=139911)

SIAMBLUE Nov 29th, 2011 19:19

Volvo V40 SPORT P2 T4 145K.

HI Guys, it is with regret i am going to sell my T4 as i am going for the devils brew in a V40.

The car itself is a P2 2.0 T4 manual, 2 fobs and keys, it is a late 2001 car 51 plate, though it has a private plate on it which will be sold with the car, the plate was valued at £800 not sure how they came to that valuation, T4* ***, bog standard currently on 145k miles, the car is in Flame Red and is a sports pack T4 with the piano Black internal and external trim. it has recently had new front brake pads and discs fitted and also the matrix, replaced which was a horrendous job, all of the niggles when i bought the car have been sorted now, mainly it was bulbs and a heater regulator, aircon has just been fully recharged, it has 5 months tax, MOT'd till February but it will have 12months mot on it when it comes to be finally sold.

Car is currently sitting on 16" Galactica alloys.

Condition wise it has a few car park dinks, the left rear quarter has some laquer peel, and a small ripple effect on the front of the bumper, where it came in contact with a post. .

£1150 ono.
http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o...e/IMAG0131.jpg

Any questions ask away.

Gary

gatos Nov 29th, 2011 19:43

I can also vouch for this car, as we did some of the work together with Siamblue sorting out the small niggles. It sounds and drives beautifully and sounds even better when it is in sync with my T4 and the engines start resonating...:)

Volvoline Nov 29th, 2011 21:16

Man you English people are lucky.
Where I live that car, in that condition, will run at least 7000 pounds :)

GATOS, I'll pay Siam and you can send me the car with UPS :)

gatos Nov 29th, 2011 21:19

Agree with you Volvoline. Cars go really cheap here in the UK. This car would be around £6,000-£7,000 in Greece too.

It would cost about £600 -£700 to have the car shipped there. Only problem is that we drive on the wrong side of the road over here.....:):):)

pringle_addict Nov 29th, 2011 21:31

Lovely looking car, but them I am biased. :thumbs_up:

Good luck with the sale

Volvo2002 Nov 29th, 2011 21:38

Lovely T4 mate. good luck with the sale and congrats to the lucky sob who buys it.

Slevin Nov 29th, 2011 22:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Volvoline (Post 1036864)
Man you English people are lucky.
Where I live that car, in that condition, will run at least 7000 pounds :)

GATOS, I'll pay Siam and you can send me the car with UPS :)

But talk a bit about the insurance...

jasedarace Nov 29th, 2011 22:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by gatos (Post 1036867)
Agree with you Volvoline. Cars go really cheap here in the UK. This car would be around £6,000-£7,000 in Greece too.

It would cost about £600 -£700 to have the car shipped there. Only problem is that we drive on the wrong side of the road over here.....:):):)

doesn't stop me.

even with the 400 quid I'm spending on mine, its still /far/ cheaper to buy in the uk and export it.

the s40 is my third volvo exported from the UK :-)

JdR

gatos Nov 29th, 2011 22:55

I am thinking of driving my T4 back to greece so I can drive it over there whenver I get there. It will be cheap to insure and it is going to be stored indoors so it will last much longer. Only problem is that the steering wheel in on the wrong side and it can make things a bit awkward at times

jasedarace Nov 30th, 2011 09:26

anticipation is they key.
Hang back and look at traffic on the other side of the vehicle.
Shouldn't matter in greece as I believe they drive on *both* sides of the road :D

I can drive LHD or RHD in whatever country and it really doesn't make a lot of difference except if you like dangerous overtaking manoevres with limited visibility....