Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   200 Series Sales (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=150)
-   -   volvo 240 torslanda estate 2.0l manual L Reg (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=257722)

luke825 Oct 12th, 2016 11:05

volvo 240 torslanda estate 2.0l manual L Reg

breaking a 240 torslanda. bodywork is white with blue interior. it was running when parked up but fuel pump has now packed up. many parts available including the engine and gearbox, there's also a spare gearbox too. front lights in vgc but rear ones are cracked. door cards are ok but the door pockets are cracked. all dash board components still available. do have exhaust manifolds and other bits and bobs available. will put pictures up when i can, hopefully in the next few days. doors and wings in vgc ad prepared to sell these (would require you old panel off the buy as replacement though)

regards luke

paddingtonbear Oct 12th, 2016 21:31

Near side rear hockey stick trim and possibly tank sender. Pm me with prices please.

john h Oct 12th, 2016 22:43

Hi Luke, are any/all of the doors rust-free?

I can part-exchange doors which are solid but have some rust.

Cheers

John

luke825 Oct 13th, 2016 11:09

Hockey stick

Quote:

Originally Posted by paddingtonbear (Post 2180233)
Near side rear hockey stick trim and possibly tank sender. Pm me with prices please.

Unfortunately my brother has had hockey stick for his volvo. Fuel sender is available, it's still the tank atm but also have one in a 2.3 estate to

gloster_man Oct 13th, 2016 15:17

How about the slave cylinder - or just the pushrod & spring (as mine have parted company from the rest), and the pedal rubbers if they're OK ? Maybe some other bits too (rear OS lamps if not too badly cracked). Could you quote me postage ? - Thanks.

Dan C

luke825 Oct 13th, 2016 17:18

Slave cylinder.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gloster_man (Post 2180532)
How about the slave cylinder - or just the pushrod & spring (as mine have parted company from the rest), and the pedal rubbers if they're OK ? Maybe some other bits too (rear OS lamps if not too badly cracked). Could you quote me postage ? - Thanks.

Dan C

I'll check it over the weekend, might have a good one already off, but we'll sort something out. I'll pm postage and price once I've looked at it, the slave cylinder that is, rear lamps are pretty well cracked all round I'm afraid

luke825 Oct 13th, 2016 17:31

Pics

10 Attachment(s)
Here's some pictures

luke825 Oct 13th, 2016 17:33

Alloy wheels

4 x scorpius alloys with nearly new tyres, on 14's £100 ono. Would require your old ones as part of the deal, prefer steel rims.

paddingtonbear Oct 13th, 2016 19:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by luke825 (Post 2180421)
Unfortunately my brother has had hockey stick for his volvo. Fuel sender is available, it's still the tank atm but also have one in a 2.3 estate to

Are the fuel senders different? If not the one already out will do, could you put my name on the next N/S/R hockey stick that you come across please, must be very good nick.

luke825 Oct 13th, 2016 20:48

Fuel sender

I believe they are the same. I'm sure someone will put me right if im wrong. I'll let you know on the hockey sticks, you after the the plain black ones or the chrome ones?