Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   Trader's Offers & Discounts (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   FRF Motors (Volvo) Swansea (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=57125)

stedman May 15th, 2010 11:08

Thank you Simon and FRF

Fantastic service, excellent prices and a nice bloke to top it off!

Thank you!

Rufe May 17th, 2010 10:30

cheers mate, thank you very much. :D

Simon

AndysR May 17th, 2010 21:45

I agree, having dealt with FRF last week I have found their prices to be better than elsewhere on genuine new Volvo parts and the time turnaround excellent where parts supply allows. Definately be using them again.

Cheers FRF :thumbs_up:

bobbych May 28th, 2010 15:51

I want to thank RUFE on here personally for his super service. I purchased a used Car stereo with no code, and Rufe personally went out of his way to obtain the code for me. Many thanks Rufe for the service the code you finally located works a treat

Bhowani 2 Jun 4th, 2010 08:37

Does Simon work nights for DHL?

Parts ordered Tues am - delivered Thurs am

Batman! Many thanks

Bhowani

Rufe Jun 4th, 2010 10:18

A massive thanks again to everyone who has used us for your parts orders, and thanks for all of your feedback. It really is appreciated and we always take pride in being able to offer an efficient and popular Volvo parts mail order service. :) :car:

Smartphone users may currently experience a problem if trying to access our website through your mobile device as our IT people have been playing about and while trying to improve the FRF site for Smartphone users, they have neglected to have anything other than Used car sales visible, with no way of redirecting to the Mail order parts order enquiry form. This means if you are on a Smartphone trying to find our form then at this point you simply can't. I have put in a request to have this changed but in the mean time please email me directly if you wish, at frfvolvoparts@gmail.com

This does not affect other internet devices, only mobile internet browsing. So everyone else please remember to use our link, found in my banner below

Simon :)

MarkT21 Jun 7th, 2010 15:11

xc90 2005/55 185Bhp Rear Bumper and Running Boards

Hi FRF, I have emailed this to you mail address also FYI ..

Can you give me a price for the following please ..

xc90 2005/55 185Bhp
Rear Bumper (Grey plastic outer)
Running Boards

Cheers
Mark

st1050 Jun 13th, 2010 21:46

Great Service.

Parts ordered on Friday arrived on Wednesday as promised. Out of stock items arrived Friday by post.
If only I could find a motorcycle dealer with the same enthusiasm and customer care shown by Simon and FRF Volvo Swansea.

Much appreciated Alan.

GH1 Jun 18th, 2010 09:58

Thanks Simon and FRF Motors.

Parts ordered, arrived quickly.

Great service & prices, and will certainly use again.:thumbs_up:

IJ 2802 Jun 21st, 2010 18:27

Hi Simon,

Thanks for the headlamp bulbs ordered on Thursday and arrived Saturday.

Excellent service and a good price.

Thanks,