Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   Trader's Offers & Discounts (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   FRF Motors (Volvo) Swansea (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=57125)

Rufe Mar 7th, 2011 09:21

TECHNICAL ISSUES @ FRF!:

Unfortunately we are currently experiencing major problems with our company computer systems, so we are struggling to reply to everyone with quotes or information.

As it stands we do not have any access to all our usual systems (this is the 4th day we have no Volvo systems here, not good for a Volvo dealership!). We are doing our best to continue as usual so some people may get replies where possible, but in many cases we simply are not able to find the required information. It's extremely frustrating for us, and many people are involved in finding the fault, so hopefully it will be fixed before we all go insane!

I can only apologise to those of you who we can not reply to as yet, everyone will get a reply as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding.

Simon :)

nm1985 Mar 12th, 2011 13:52

Even with the problems mentioned above, they still managed excellent service and got my parts sent out in no time

S80T60James Mar 12th, 2011 16:57

Simon,

My rear sunshades and beige mats are now fitted. Thanks very much.

James.

-chris- Mar 12th, 2011 17:36

As other have said even give the problems you seem to be having still a perfect service... low prices and very professional service.. delivery time also very quick! :thumbs_up:

Cheers
Chris

earwig5 Mar 12th, 2011 21:18

Another Happy Customer

Thank you Simon, Discs, Pads and Shoes etc arrived in double quick time, all succesfully fitted today.

I'll be back with the rest of my shopping list soon.

Nick44 Mar 13th, 2011 14:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by earwig5 (Post 861693)
Thank you Simon, Discs, Pads and Shoes etc arrived in double quick time, all succesfully fitted today.

I'll be back with the rest of my shopping list soon.

Snap! All my discs pads shoes and springs all now fitted.
And the alarm Siren arrived this morning too, Royal Mail on a Sunday!

Best service ever Rufe, Thanks.

IJ 2802 Mar 13th, 2011 18:34

Hello Simon,

Thank you for the guide moulding for my window that arrived on Friday and is now fitted.

Excellent service and a great price as always.:thumbs_up:

Andyiow Mar 14th, 2011 08:28

Well a thunmbs up to FRF. Prompt reply to enquiry despite their technical problems.

Delivery and service best I have had from any dealer. Any further parts I may need for my Volvo and FRF will be the first point of contact in future.

Rufe Mar 16th, 2011 17:15

TECHNICAL ISSUES @ FRF!:

Unfortunately we are STILL currently experiencing major problems with our company computer systems, so we are struggling to reply to everyone with quotes or information.

As it stands we do not have any access to all our usual systems (this is the 14th day we have no Volvo systems here, not good for a Volvo dealership!). We are doing our best to continue as usual so some people may get replies where possible, but in many cases we simply are not able to find the required information. It's extremely frustrating for us, and many people are involved in finding the fault, so hopefully it will be fixed before we all go insane! (We really are still working using barebones systems, anything I am asked takes us much longer than usual and its now entering the 3rd week as of tomorrow basically.)

I can only apologise to those of you who we still can not reply to as yet, everyone will get a reply as soon as possible. I now have a huge pile of outstanding enquiries that I can not proceed any further with until we get back online. Simple things are getting done, but we really are going nuts here trying to get through this as best that we can :(

Thank you for your understanding.

Simon

chelle_belle Mar 18th, 2011 15:44

Frf

Super service :thumbs_up: