Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   x40 S1 Sales (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=161)
-   -   2003 S40 2.0T sport lux forsale or breaking. (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=288211)

ravennexus Nov 3rd, 2018 21:51

2003 S40 2.0T sport lux forsale or breaking.

Been thinking of resurrecting this since getting my 330i touring but just have not go around it to.

it parked it up as was needing a rear caliper for hand brake and the exaust joint on the rear box sealing.
still starts and runs well.

leather , electric drivers seat with fold up child boosters in the back. had new Vvt gear not long before i stopped using it.

i know these are getting really thin on the ground, i've found non for sale else where.

will wake it up in the morning and give it a clean and get photos etc.

M88JCP Nov 3rd, 2018 22:35

Hi

What color is the interior of the car?

Thanks
James

240brick Nov 4th, 2018 12:15

any pictures and a price for whole car please?

Baffler Nov 4th, 2018 14:23

Your original thread from 2016. Had it been an auto it would be sat outside our house ;)

ravennexus Nov 4th, 2018 15:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by 240brick (Post 2463723)
any pictures and a price for whole car please?

to be honest i don't know what it's worth considering there nearly impossible to find now vs what i could get for it broken up. i'd be happy to take £300 for it. i'll get current photos tomorrow when i get chance to clean it up

Baffler Nov 4th, 2018 18:04

2.0ltr Turbo...lovely machine...not as aggressive as the T4 but torque when you need it :thumbs_up:

M88JCP Nov 4th, 2018 22:37

Hi

If the interior is black leather, would you be interested in selling me the rear booster seats and adjustable rear headrests seperatly? I have a set of non booster seats and headrests you can have in black leather to ensure the car remains complete if you want to sell whole.

May sound like a daft request but as the old saying goes, if you don’t ask!! I’d be happy to collect the parts.

Thanks
James

240brick Nov 5th, 2018 16:24

Unfortunately transport costs I been quoted aren't far off the value of the vehicle so gonna have to give it a miss. Probably my location not helping as I used to get far better quotes on longer distances when I lived in the south of England. Sorry and good luck with sale / breaking

Technician Nov 12th, 2018 14:37

Do you have any pics of the car? How many miles has it done?

baldmosher Dec 9th, 2018 12:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by 240brick (Post 2464069)
Unfortunately transport costs I been quoted aren't far off the value of the vehicle so gonna have to give it a miss. Probably my location not helping as I used to get far better quotes on longer distances when I lived in the south of England. Sorry and good luck with sale / breaking

FYI, if you buy it and you have RAC Recovery, they will tow you back home unless they can fix it at the roadside. So just make sure it has a mysterious problem they can't fix ;)