Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   C30 / S40 & V50 '04-'12 / C70 '06-'13 General (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   FAO Kizzer (Keiran Pearce) (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=180483)

cookie May 16th, 2013 06:59

FAO Kizzer (Keiran Pearce)

Any chance people could have some answers

http://forums.t5d5.org/topic/22922-x...-6#entry249859

your seemed keen to defend and lie to help your dad trying to rip off a forum member for 9k

Thought I'd post up here, as you seem to frequent this area the most.

SonyVaio May 16th, 2013 07:44

Wow!

What some scumbags will try and get away with. Well done to T5D5 for saving a fellow member to tune of £9,000!

Some people are unbelievable.

:star-wars-smiley-01

Ninja59 May 16th, 2013 08:31

Jesus.

Got lucky there. Just proves HPI is SO WORTH DOING.

cookie May 16th, 2013 08:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninja59 (Post 1416864)
Jesus.

Got lucky there. Just proves HPI is SO WORTH DOING.

and trust no body, especially accountants who are Ex VOC directors

Edit

Just to add, I guess Kizzer has seen this, as the message I left on his profile on here as dissapeared

don kalmar union May 16th, 2013 08:45

Ex VOC directors.....

Sentley Wilson comes to mind....

Don.

cookie May 16th, 2013 09:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by don kalmar union (Post 1416868)
Sentley Wilson comes to mind....

Don.

Had to google that, I wonder if anyone has contacted the police in St Austell to update them, as Keiran was insitant on his Dad's innoncence and apparently reported the allegations to the police

Quote:

Quoting "Kizzer":
>
> With regards this thread can the personal information regarding my
> Father, Simon, please be removed.
>
> Both the police and his solicitor have been notified and given copies
> of this thread and the one from the VOC as one member who is
> currently being pursued currently due to other postings via the
> internet has gotten to the point where action had to be taken. The
> finance company have been contacted about the release of personal
> information and any recordings of any phone calls with regards this
> are being passed forward from the company.
>
> My Father does not wish to bring T5D5, or its members into this
> matter and would appreciate the information regards him being removed
> from the site. Obviously under Data Protection this is a reasonable
> request and failure to do so will result in further action.
>
> The XC90 in question was cleared of finance before finally being sold
> on Sunday. The HPi was clearly out of date. No 'bailiffs' ever
> attended his premises or were in contact. If so, again this would be
> highly illegal in releasing any information or discussing anything
> with a third party.
>
> I have felt no need to post anything publicly and would appreciate
> the clubs and its staff's discretion with this report.
> Once this has been dealt with could a mod/admin please PM me so I can
> forward this on.
>
> Regards
> Keiran
Would be a solved crime to add to the police statistics, or were these more lies, and hollow threats

Oh, and be very careful if you see the private plate for sale, I believe that is currently the property of Moneybarn as well

Daim May 16th, 2013 16:48

I don't want to be some kind of "stick up" person, but I find it frightful how easy people are on data protection in Britain. And on top of that slander etc.

It is not something nice but I mean, just the username is enough - don't anyone think? If I were a moderator, this thread would be edited and closed...

Just saying!

Ninja59 May 16th, 2013 17:59

In itself though a name alone is not personal data. It will only when other personal data is there such as address, phone number etc. from what I have viewed and seen I have seen no "personal data".

ECJ decision - Lindquist v Kammaraklagaren (Case C-101/01)

Regarding the private number plate if it is on the car with the documentation to match it belongs to the vehicle in question not the "buyer" who puts it on there they either need it put on retention with fee or transferred simples. This is the issue for example if you have not completed transfer if the vehicle has it on without the transfer or retention in place the buyer has the right to it as it belongs to the vehicle.

Yosser May 16th, 2013 19:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daim (Post 1417083)
I don't want to be some kind of "stick up" person, but I find it frightful how easy people are on data protection in Britain. And on top of that slander etc.

It is not something nice but I mean, just the username is enough - don't anyone think? If I were a moderator, this thread would be edited and closed...

Just saying!

It can't be slander if it's true though, can it? - and it'd be libel anyway, not slander ;)

Daim May 16th, 2013 19:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yosser (Post 1417180)
It can't be slander if it's true though, can it? - and it'd be libel anyway, not slander ;)

As said, I don't know what is going on behind the scenes. That has nothing to do with me. And who knows what Kizzer or better Kizzer's parent told him... The story does sound very "weird" (weird is probably not the correct term, I just can't think of another word which would cover my thoughts) but then again, who are we (as outstanding crowd) and what allows us to chime into this and spread the word? There are more important topics on this forum or better on this planet to think about, than some kind of "truth/lie" paradigm...