Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   850/x70 S1 Wants (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=159)
-   -   7 seat conversion kit wanted in light grey (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=271969)

bigbropo Aug 24th, 2017 00:35

7 seat conversion kit wanted in light grey

Preferably in n.london Herts area, thanks

Bigstu1975 Sep 27th, 2017 20:57

Rear Facing Seat Kit

1 Attachment(s)
Hi mate, just seen your post. I've just removed rear facing seats from my 99 V70. However you say you need light grey?? Mine's more a dark grey tbh!!
I've attached a picture if this helps!

Attachment 107602

bigbropo Oct 7th, 2017 16:09

Hi, just seen your reply, how much are you looking for? Thanks

Bigstu1975 Oct 8th, 2017 09:25

Hi mate, I was looking for £50 for the full kit inc the spare wheel.

It's too awkward to post, not sure where you are but I'm only in Essex and I see your N.London/Herts area. Don't mind if you want to meet somewhere if this helps! I'm about half hour from M11 J8 services??

Bigstu1975 Oct 13th, 2017 15:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigbropo (Post 2325253)
Hi, just seen your reply, how much are you looking for? Thanks

Are you still interested in this item as other people have contacted me regarding it?? Cheers.

bigbropo Oct 14th, 2017 16:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigstu1975 (Post 2327157)
Are you still interested in this item as other people have contacted me regarding it?? Cheers.

Hi mate, yes I am, bit busy this weekend, I'm in Borehamwood or Family in Camden if that is easier? Otherwise we can arrange to meet halfway, thanks Paul

Bigstu1975 Oct 14th, 2017 18:18

Ok mate, that's cool. We could meet at maybe McDonalds Harlow M11 junction 7 maybe? That's about 45mins from me it's just when?!
I'm back to work tomorrow and my next day off is not til Thursday?!

bigbropo Oct 16th, 2017 18:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigstu1975 (Post 2327469)
Ok mate, that's cool. We could meet at maybe McDonalds Harlow M11 junction 7 maybe? That's about 45mins from me it's just when?!
I'm back to work tomorrow and my next day off is not til Thursday?!

OK, Thursday should be good for me, I'll confirm Wednesday with you, cheers Paul

Bigstu1975 Oct 16th, 2017 19:49

Ok Paul, can't PM you as not posted enough on forum! Afternoon/eve would be better but I'm flexible! Got to pop to Suffolk that day too as picking up bumpers from body shop so I'll try and get that done in the morning! Let me know bud.
If your able to send me a PM then drop me your number and I'll text you back!👍🏼

bigbropo Oct 18th, 2017 11:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigstu1975 (Post 2328093)
Ok Paul, can't PM you as not posted enough on forum! Afternoon/eve would be better but I'm flexible! Got to pop to Suffolk that day too as picking up bumpers from body shop so I'll try and get that done in the morning! Let me know bud.
If your able to send me a PM then drop me your number and I'll text you back!👍🏼

Hi, got a problem with the car, gearbox warning light started flashing yesterday and it's going into limp home mode and then losing drive completely! Switched it off and drove a bit further and same again, managed to get it home like that but I'm not going to be able to make it tomorrow, don't know if you can hold it for me until I get it sorted if it's fixable! Do you recommend anybody local with a obd2 reader? Not sure if it uses a specific reader as it is a tdi, sorry for the inconvenience, I understand if you can't hold it and I'm not sure if it's worth replacing the gbox, strange thing is it drives fine for 5 minutes when you first start it and the only problem I've noticed was not going into reverse from park in the morning but OK from drive for the last few weeks, I had intended to flush it but didn't get round to it!