Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   Generic Parts for Sale (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=179)
-   -   Orpheus alloys with tyres and other bits for sale (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=295011)

alanoconnor May 22nd, 2019 18:43

Orpheus alloys with tyres and other bits for sale

Hi all,

I have the following items for sale:

I have a set of 4 Orpheus 17 inch wheels for sale that need refurbishment (in my view), just taken off my S60. They have 225/45/17 Michelin Pilot Sport 4s on them. I bought the tyres last May when I got the car and have done 6K in them. The fronts have about 4 mm tread on them, backs I would say one has 6mm and the other is 2 weeks old (new tyre - though has a small nail and a screw in the tread - left them in it as I only just discovered them when wheels came off but no pressure issues when they were on). I am looking to make a deal, basically, as I am Cornwall. You will need a courier to pick them up I guess.

I also have another Orpheus 17 inch wheel with a tyre - it probably needs a refurb too but I just bought it and haven't even opened it.

I have a space saver wheel to go with the 17s - proper Volvo one with a Hankook on it (no tools or foam).

Other than that:

Air filter box and MAF from a 2005 S60 T5 Sport

2 brand new and boxed cylinder air filters for T5 (genuine Volvo parts)

A set of injectors from a 2005 S60 T5 Sport

Fog light housings from a 2005 S60 T5 Sport

I also have a reconditioned ABS module (T5 again) - I bought it as I thought my ABS unit was faulty but it wasn't so original is in the car now. The unit I bought is refurbished and sitting in a box doing nothing.

Other bits and bobs that, frankly, I am unsure what they are:)

Looking for realistic offers before I chuck the lot on eBay.

Roadster54 Jan 6th, 2020 13:17

Orpheus wheels

Hi there! I'm in Fowey and need one decent Orpheus wheel...or might consider a deal for more than one. 01726 833553. Cheers! Paul Thomas.

Smoth1976 Jan 31st, 2023 11:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by alanoconnor (Post 2522713)
Hi all,

I have the following items for sale:

I have a set of 4 Orpheus 17 inch wheels for sale that need refurbishment (in my view), just taken off my S60. They have 225/45/17 Michelin Pilot Sport 4s on them. I bought the tyres last May when I got the car and have done 6K in them. The fronts have about 4 mm tread on them, backs I would say one has 6mm and the other is 2 weeks old (new tyre - though has a small nail and a screw in the tread - left them in it as I only just discovered them when wheels came off but no pressure issues when they were on). I am looking to make a deal, basically, as I am Cornwall. You will need a courier to pick them up I guess.

I also have another Orpheus 17 inch wheel with a tyre - it probably needs a refurb too but I just bought it and haven't even opened it.

I have a space saver wheel to go with the 17s - proper Volvo one with a Hankook on it (no tools or foam).

Other than that:

Air filter box and MAF from a 2005 S60 T5 Sport

2 brand new and boxed cylinder air filters for T5 (genuine Volvo parts)

A set of injectors from a 2005 S60 T5 Sport

Fog light housings from a 2005 S60 T5 Sport

I also have a reconditioned ABS module (T5 again) - I bought it as I thought my ABS unit was faulty but it wasn't so original is in the car now. The unit I bought is refurbished and sitting in a box doing nothing.

Other bits and bobs that, frankly, I am unsure what they are:)

Looking for realistic offers before I chuck the lot on eBay.

Hi - by chance, do you have any Orpheus wheels left please?