Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   S60 & V60 '11-'18 / XC60 '09-'17 General (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=187)
-   -   Volvo On Call (VOC) (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=204523)

Considered1 May 21st, 2014 20:18

Mike is referring to my earlier posts here where the info from Volvo suggested that ERS would be free with VOC (as many other countries), think we will await MY16.5..!

andymcp May 21st, 2014 20:29

Ah ok, my mistake. :)

trignflo May 21st, 2014 22:11

Did anyone get a delay in getting their VOC pin from the dealer. My dealer couldn't get the new Dealer portal to work yesterday and was awaiting a call from techs to guide him through today. Apparently there was more than one issue with the new portal yesterday.

Still haven't got the Pin number, so have VOC without actually having VOC at the moment...

Considered1 May 22nd, 2014 15:53

Typical

keep us posted
collect mine in two week and dealer said allow 3 hours for everything (an hour for VOC as first one he's done) - cringe!..

andymcp May 22nd, 2014 16:00

When I collected my car, the dealer sat in the car with me, pressed the VOC button, got through to the call centre and I set up the pin and other details there and then. No need to request a pin from a portal anywhere....unless he had done that previously (although there was no mention of it in conversation so perhaps not).

Considered1 May 22nd, 2014 16:04

I was under the impression the PIN was comming with the car to the dealers but in what format I didnt ask..

trignflo May 22nd, 2014 17:53

Still no joy from dealer today. Might try just pressing the VOC button and see what happens

acb5 May 22nd, 2014 18:11

No pin required. I did mine sat on the drive a few hours after I got the car. The operator will ask you for your own pin when you connect using the call button, so you can select what you want.

andymcp Jun 2nd, 2014 17:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeIOW (Post 1651980)
Yes, my dealer confirmed that the ERS-with-VOC is *not* for the UK, despite the erroneous website information.

Sorry to drag up and old thread, but....

I updated my VOC app today from the App Store, and the main new feature was that it now had ERS capability in the app. Except for Germany, Austria, UK and somewhere else :(

Ho hum, still the option to add it for operation via the key, but a shame to miss out on the free app-based option (albeit my car is also a MY14.5 so likely wouldn't have been eligible anyway).

Considered1 Jun 4th, 2014 19:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by trignflo (Post 1652685)
Still no joy from dealer today. Might try just pressing the VOC button and see what happens

Got my PIN today, not collecting the car till tomorrow.
Can I register it in the oncall app and lock all the doors until they compensate me for registering the car last month without my permission..