Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   XC90 '02–'15 Wants (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=174)
-   -   Wanted - '07-'09 XC90 (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=289186)

MarcX Nov 30th, 2018 14:40

Wanted - '07-'09 XC90

HI All,
am looking for an XC90, preferably in Blue but would consider Grey/Silver.
Needs to be well looked after with full service history, good tyres and belt etc replaced. And would like some bells/whistles such as SatNav etc.
under 150kmiles.

Ideally near Huntingdon but will travel for the right car.
Thanks!

MarcX Dec 7th, 2018 13:33

Will be able to look at 2010-2011 cars as well.
Blue or Silver. Possibly Grey.
Prefer SE sport or R Design or very least tinted windows & satnav.

C320 Dec 8th, 2018 11:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarcX (Post 2473689)
Will be able to look at 2010-2011 cars as well.
Blue or Silver. Possibly Grey.
Prefer SE sport or R Design or very least tinted windows & satnav.

What engine type are you looking for? If a petrol engine isn't out of the question, we have a 2007 3.2 Executive Auto.

It's in Inscription Silver with Black Leather.

Standard Executive Spec with 19" Galateia Alloys, Sat Nav, and removable towbar. Full Volvo Service History, 116k miles.

MarcX Dec 8th, 2018 18:22

Xc90 silver

Thanks C320
Have you got any more info / pictures and what price please.
Thanks

C320 Dec 8th, 2018 19:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarcX (Post 2473991)
Thanks C320
Have you got any more info / pictures and what price please.
Thanks

Hi Marc,

Some pictures of the car are in my signature (from around the time we acquired it 4years ago). I’ll take some more tomorrow as I was just about to advertise it formally. There aren’t many for sale on AutoTrader right now as the 3.2 is extremely rare. We have it on an agreed value on our insurance which is naturally above the rate that Webuyanycar etc use.

We’ve found a replacement car and are hopefully close to conclude a deal so it’s unlikely to be available for long.

Due to its registration date it’s liable to 12 months road tax rate of £555, however it IS exempt from the forthcoming London ULEZ (unlike our other car!).

I am always 100% honest and I won’t say that it’s in showroom condition. Sadly there are some age related marks, light bumper scrapes etc). It has been fitted with the facelift grille and upgraded rear badge so looks much newer than the 2007 car it is. This is a genuine well looked after car, all of the tyres are Goodyear and not a cheap brand. Finally with a full Volvo Service history this means it retains their breakdown assistance too whenever it is serviced.

Will put some pictures up tomorrow, I can also send you a full condition sheet and let you know what we’re thinking price. Please do some research, the 3.2 is definitely considered to be extremely reliable (especially compared to the 2.9 petrol). As my wife did so little mileage we specifically searched for a 3.2 or 4.4 V8 when buying this. Finally, it’s actually due a service in the next couple of weeks which will be done by Volvo (unless it gets part exchanged!). MOT is due in March but if you were interested I’m sure we could get it MOT’d.

Hope this helps,

MarcX Dec 8th, 2018 22:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by C320 (Post 2474009)
Hi Marc,

Some pictures of the car are in my signature (from around the time we acquired it 4years ago). I’ll take some more tomorrow as I was just about to advertise it formally. There aren’t many for sale on AutoTrader right now as the 3.2 is extremely rare. We have it on an agreed value on our insurance which is naturally above the rate that Webuyanycar etc use.

We’ve found a replacement car and are hopefully close to conclude a deal so it’s unlikely to be available for long.

Due to its registration date it’s liable to 12 months road tax rate of £555, however it IS exempt from the forthcoming London ULEZ (unlike our other car!).

I am always 100% honest and I won’t say that it’s in showroom condition. Sadly there are some age related marks, light bumper scrapes etc). It has been fitted with the facelift grille and upgraded rear badge so looks much newer than the 2007 car it is. This is a genuine well looked after car, all of the tyres are Goodyear and not a cheap brand. Finally with a full Volvo Service history this means it retains their breakdown assistance too whenever it is serviced.

Will put some pictures up tomorrow, I can also send you a full condition sheet and let you know what we’re thinking price. Please do some research, the 3.2 is definitely considered to be extremely reliable (especially compared to the 2.9 petrol). As my wife did so little mileage we specifically searched for a 3.2 or 4.4 V8 when buying this. Finally, it’s actually due a service in the next couple of weeks which will be done by Volvo (unless it gets part exchanged!). MOT is due in March but if you were interested I’m sure we could get it MOT’d.

Hope this helps,

Can you pm me what you are after price wise and more photos. And whats the mpg on the 3.2? Thanks

MarcX Dec 9th, 2018 21:17

C320 xc90

Thanks for the pm. I am unable to pm
Back so have to do it this way.
Great car but not for me I’m afraid. After something a little newer and closer by.

C320 Dec 9th, 2018 23:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarcX (Post 2474289)
Thanks for the pm. I am unable to pm
Back so have to do it this way.
Great car but not for me I’m afraid. After something a little newer and closer by.

No problem, good luck with your search. Do keep the forum posted with what you end up buying.

MarcX Dec 20th, 2018 10:27

I can confirm I have now bought a 2011 XC90 R-design so can stop looking!
thanks for all your messages.