Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   S60 & V60 '18> / XC60 '17> / S90 & V90 '16> / XC90 '15> General (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=201)
-   -   About to trade in my S90 (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=302439)

MOzS90 Jan 14th, 2020 18:46

About to trade in my S90

Plan is to trade in this weekend.

I’m accepting a pretty low offer for it so if anyone is seriously interested in a S90 R-Design for £16500 ono get in touch quick.

I’ll also be selling the oem Volvo rubber mats for it if anyone is interested.

Thanks for the advice and interesting reading on here. It’s a very useful friendly forum.

Philip Fisher Jan 14th, 2020 18:54

What you getting?

gireada2005 Jan 14th, 2020 19:36

Lucian

Hi ,could you please tell me more about the ownership , history of the car, services,and some interior pictures.
Thanks

MOzS90 Jan 15th, 2020 13:37

I’ll try and get interior photos later for you.

Have you seen the for sale advert on here? I am the second owner. Car is on a PCP. It has brand new front tyres, rear tyres are 3mm+ and the car (other than a couple of minor stone chips) exterior is mint. Interior is in excellent condition with just a little wear on the drivers bolster.

It has a full main dealer service history but it is due a service and MOT by mid-Feb. This will not be included in the price but the MOT should be fine as it’s under warranty if you get it done before mid Feb. You can purchase an extended warranty for it for your peace of mind. Taking both of those into account you could be sorted for 17250. I was quoted £275 for service and another from a main dealer.

I’m trading it in Crewe at the weekend however I’m buying it’s replacement unseen so if they need to do anything to it to bring it up to scratch I might have another week with the S90. Time is tight and logistics difficult so it might be easier for me to accept a financial loss for ease of life but let me know what you think.

ovlov04v Jan 15th, 2020 22:10

@MOzS90

Have you tried a price from these guys?
www.motorway.co.uk
I sold a car to them in the summer and they gave me a good price. They collect from wherever the car is located and pay into your bank account before they take the car. Reasonable collection inspection with no last minute surprises. May be worth a try if you feel you are giving the car away anyway??

hth

MOzS90 Jan 16th, 2020 05:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by ovlov04v (Post 2589695)
@MOzS90

Have you tried a price from these guys?
www.motorway.co.uk
I sold a car to them in the summer and they gave me a good price. They collect from wherever the car is located and pay into your bank account before they take the car. Reasonable collection inspection with no last minute surprises. May be worth a try if you feel you are giving the car away anyway??

hth

I have. Five offers made, all below the trade in I have on the table and below wbac (who are cowboys and insist on 6 months mot min).

gireada2005 Jan 16th, 2020 18:04

I had a look on the map and unfortunately you’re quite far away and time is limited, such a shame as it’s a nice car ,sort of what i was looking for.
And at this price looks like a good buy.

MOzS90 Jan 16th, 2020 22:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by gireada2005 (Post 2589952)
I had a look on the map and unfortunately you’re quite far away and time is limited, such a shame as it’s a nice car ,sort of what i was looking for.
And at this price looks like a good buy.

Of it stays with me another week. I’ll let you know.

MOzS90 Jan 18th, 2020 17:50

Car now sold.

Full rubber mat set for sale. See for sale section.