Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   700/900 Series Sales (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=176)
-   -   Free full set 940 seats (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=282502)

827Roverman Jun 1st, 2018 14:54

Free full set 940 seats

2 Attachment(s)
Now that I've finally installed my replacement leather seats, the blue/grey cloth seats are up for grabs, what you see in the photo's is what you get, the seat cubby boxes and the seat belt stalks have been removed and reused on my leather seats, the heating elements to both front seats are fully working, all the headrest's are there, there are no rips, or hole's in any of the seats.
The set of seats are free, if no response in a weeks time I'll put them on ebay for a nominal fee to cover ebay cost, if not wanted there, then in a skip they go, they will have to be collected from my home in Chadderton, Oldham OL9. DAVID.

Laird Scooby Jun 1st, 2018 16:48

I hope someone does have them, they look too good to be skipped! ;) :D

dan 244 Jun 1st, 2018 22:58

They look nice, are they for saloon or estate?

827Roverman Jun 2nd, 2018 10:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by dan 244 (Post 2409946)
They look nice, are they for saloon or estate?

THEY ARE FOR A SALOON, sorry should have put that in my post, David.

827Roverman Jun 2nd, 2018 10:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by 827roverman (Post 2409805)
now that i've finally installed my replacement leather seats, the blue/grey cloth seats are up for grabs, what you see in the photo's is what you get, the seat cubby boxes and the seat belt stalks have been removed and reused on my leather seats, the heating elements to both front seats are fully working, all the headrest's are there, there are no rips, or hole's in any of the seats.
The set of seats are free, if no response in a weeks time i'll put them on ebay for a nominal fee to cover ebay cost, if not wanted there, then in a skip they go, they will have to be collected from my home in chadderton, oldham ol9. David.

should have stated they are for a saloon, david.

827Roverman Jun 6th, 2018 12:17

Quote:

now that i've finally installed my replacement leather seats, the blue/grey cloth seats are up for grabs, what you see in the photo's is what you get, the seat cubby boxes and the seat belt stalks have been removed and reused on my leather seats, the heating elements to both front seats are fully working, all the headrest's are there, there are no rips, or hole's in any of the seats.
The set of seats are free, if no response in a weeks time i'll put them on ebay for a nominal fee to cover ebay cost, if not wanted there, then in a skip they go, they will have to be collected from my home in chadderton, oldham ol9. David.

need them to go so now put on ebay

827Roverman Jun 7th, 2018 11:12

Quote:

provisionally now gone .

Bigredtruck69 Jul 21st, 2018 08:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by 827Roverman (Post 2411792)
provisionally now gone .

hi if it's falls through ill have second dibs if that's ok thanks
phil 07585822010

827Roverman Jul 22nd, 2018 12:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigredtruck69 (Post 2427786)
hi if it's falls through ill have second dibs if that's ok thanks
phil 07585822010

sold sorry phil

Bigredtruck69 Jul 26th, 2018 19:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by 827Roverman (Post 2428225)
sold sorry phil

no probs thanks for the reply