Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   200 Series Sales (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=150)
-   -   Complete AW70 set-up (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=286946)

AlexO Sep 29th, 2018 16:03

Complete AW70 set-up

Swapping in an M47 so the AW70 will be available with prop, torque converter and everything to do an auto conversion, barring the radiator, if that takes your fancy. The box has about 190K on it and it's in perfect working condition.

Available after the weekend of the 13/14th of October. I'll be driving back from Devon with it so I'm happy to drop off along the way or I can hold on to it for a very short amount of time before 'er indoors separates that which makes me a man from the rest of my body. Otherwise it's going straight to scrap.

Cheers

Alex

Pigeon Oct 2nd, 2018 23:39

How much?

What do you consider to be "along the way" from Devon to (I presume) the Isle of Wight?

AlexO Oct 3rd, 2018 09:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pigeon (Post 2453566)
How much?

What do you consider to be "along the way" from Devon to (I presume) the Isle of Wight?

Say £100? That would cover my costs for swapping in the M47. I'm actually based in Portsmouth now so I'm a bit more flexible but I would consider "along the way" to be anywhere that doesn't increase my fuel bill by any appreciable amount. If it's unreasonably far out of my way I'd then expect a contribution to the fuel money. Where abouts are you?

Pigeon Oct 3rd, 2018 17:41

I'm in Worcester, and currently dependent on getting a lift; my chauffeur (coo er gosh posh eh?) is happy to rendezvous anywhere along the line of the M4 but not all that keen on going south of it. How does that fit in with you?

AlexO Oct 4th, 2018 11:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pigeon (Post 2453800)
I'm in Worcester, and currently dependent on getting a lift; my chauffeur (coo er gosh posh eh?) is happy to rendezvous anywhere along the line of the M4 but not all that keen on going south of it. How does that fit in with you?

If you wanted to meet me at, say, Leigh Dulamore Services on the M4, that's going to be another 1-1.5 hours on my journey and another ~100 miles with faff taken in to account. I'm happy to do it if you're happy to chip in another £40 to cover my fuel etc.

Cheers,

Alex

AlexO Oct 11th, 2018 09:51

Still available due to a change in buyer's circumstances.

Delivery available this Sunday between Plymouth and Portsmouth or 30 miles either way.

AlexO Oct 16th, 2018 10:05

Still available and taking up space in the front room. Make me an offer before the girlfriend insists I take it for scrap.

Alex

mad matt Oct 22nd, 2018 22:02

Is it still for sale?

AlexO Oct 23rd, 2018 09:12

Sorry Matt, sold yesterday.

Alex

skidje Oct 23rd, 2018 11:39

Arrugghh pitty our agreement didn't work out with you..