Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   Trader's Offers & Discounts (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   FRF Motors (Volvo) Swansea (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=57125)

4 forty Dec 11th, 2009 14:03

a valuable asset to this forum

and a thank you from me also,you are certainly an asset to this forum, and your dealership.
enjoy your festive break.

Tomo9945 Dec 12th, 2009 08:51

Hi Simon,

Very many thanks for the parts for my V70R, you've saved me a packet!!

Who would have thought a bulb could be so much money!

Thanks again,
Simon

carlmt Dec 15th, 2009 22:58

Hi Simon and the team at FRF......

Many thanks for the latest delivery.............and for sorting out the mix-up over the front discs.......

All waiting for me to get back from hols in the New Year to spend the weekend 'fettling' the old girl.....

Your reputation is deserved - and will most certainly be in touch again when I can afford to sort out 'chapter 2' of the 'get the car sorted' saga!!!! (rear discs/pads, suspension bushes, etc. etc. etc.....)

Cheers Simon - Merry Christmas to you and your team.
Carl
(about to leave a very chilly Chepstow for a b****y freezing Salzburg)

MJT22 Dec 21st, 2009 15:24

Picking up a s40 on tuesday from frf so will keep your number handy and you are only 5 mins from me

Rufe Jan 6th, 2010 16:51

I would like to say sorry to anyone who is still waiting for a reply, I am working through all messages as quickly as possible so will reply to everyone as soon as I can, I have not forgot about anyone I assure you of that. Hopefully by the end of tomorrow (if not then, then by the end of friday) I will have got back on top of things once again, so everyone will hopefully had a reply by then.

If you ever find my inbox is full you can use my email address which has pretty much unlimited space... frfvolvoparts@gmail.com

Once again many thanks to everyone for keeping me very busy, at least I can depend on you all for that lol. :thumbs_up:

2010 looks set to be a good one, thanks again for everyone's continued support.

Simon :D

Tomo9945 Jan 14th, 2010 18:06

Simon and Mike..Thanks again for your help over the last few days. I have had a nightmare with my R and your advice as well as the parts has been invaluable. It is appreciated.

s60alby Jan 17th, 2010 12:31

received my key,remote and mirror lens today

thanks very much

look forward to receiving the other bits when they arrive.

cheers:thumbs_up:

andycallaghan Jan 17th, 2010 12:33

Recently used these guys for a gear knob for my V70.
Very helpful.
Quick to reply to emails.
Fast delivery.
Top stuff guys!

RUTV70 Jan 18th, 2010 11:18

Brilliant service from Simon in getting my radio code.
Top man...thanks.

Neil

JamesV70R Jan 18th, 2010 12:23

Very quick with quotes, have yet to order my parts but I now know which ones I need!

Very quick with the raido code and other awkward questions I've had to ask!

Thanks!