Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   Trader's Offers & Discounts (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   FRF Motors (Volvo) Swansea (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=57125)

Uselesshippy Nov 16th, 2011 08:04

Rubber mats

Hi,
can you give me a price for a set of genuine Volvo rubber mats in black or dary grey..

cheers

Uselesshippy Nov 16th, 2011 08:09

Rubber mats

hi
sorry completely missed all the details out the car is a 2004 XC90

SonyVaio Nov 16th, 2011 10:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uselesshippy (Post 1026929)
Hi,
can you give me a price for a set of genuine Volvo rubber mats in black or dary grey..

cheers

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uselesshippy (Post 1026930)
hi
sorry completely missed all the details out the car is a 2004 XC90

You would be far better off giving the guys a call, they do come on often but not everyday. This is more an info thread for them rather than a requests thread.

The guys are great on the phone and really helpful.

:star-wars-smiley-01

Rufe Nov 17th, 2011 15:01

Hi, as said above its much better to contact us by phone in order to get a quote as I can not always offer a quick reply to messages left here.

For all quotes please call us on either 01792 790066 or 01792 784272 and remember to quote Discount Code 'C3' when calling so we instantly know you are an online customer, so we can offer you our best prices.

@ Uselesshippy, I believe I may have given you the price for the mats yesterday, 3 prices in total. 1 set of mats for the front and middle rows, then the mat for the rear 3rd row is separate then also the tunnel mat is available too if required.

If not please call us for a quote and reference number. I am off for a few days returning on Tuesday so I probably wont be around when you call, but any of the others here can help you easily enough with these prices... but please mention the magic 'C3' discount!

Simon :)

julek780 Nov 17th, 2011 19:03

Great Service

Hi i have just spent over a £1000 with them and must say the service and prices are excellent.
Regards Julian v70r

scoobysn7x Nov 17th, 2011 21:05

Simon I've seen a C30 Dirt cover /Rear boot protector for sale on www.volvowholesaleparts.com part number is 30721974, just wanted to know if you can get the same part and the cost thanks

Rufe Nov 23rd, 2011 10:02

Hello,

It really is best to call us for prices when possible on either of our direct parts lines: 01792 790066 or 01792 784272 weekdays 9am to 5pm for all parts enquiries. Remember to quote discount code 'C3' so who ever you speak to will know straight away to use the correct discounted account.

Quote:

Originally Posted by scoobysn7x
Simon I've seen a C30 Dirt cover /Rear boot protector for sale on www.volvowholesaleparts.com part number is 30721974, just wanted to know if you can get the same part and the cost thanks

I am sorry but I have been off for a few days and I have not been able to get on here. I am unsure if you still need a price from me or not but yes we can get that item. The current price is £54.00 inc vat (with the 'C3' discount) plus postage which is £3.99 for 1st class recorded delivery for this order.

Many thanks,

Darth Vol Dec 1st, 2011 15:25

Email address?

Simon

Could you send me the email address you guys use?

Was speaking with Mike yesterday and forgot the email address he mentioned as I've to email him the chassis numbers I need checked.

Thanks in advance

Bren

Rufe Dec 7th, 2011 09:51

* systems upgrade @ frf volvo *

Hello all,

Just a quick note to say that today and tomorrow (Wednesday 7th and Thursday 8th of December) Volvo are upgrading our main (Kerridge) parts system and we are going to have some difficulties over these two days.

This means we may struggle to reply to anyone who messages us as I will not be able to get on here so much as we are all much busier offline because of this upgrade, though I do always strongly recommend calling us for prices where possible anyway. Also, when calling us up you may find we can't find your previously created order reference numbers so we may have to do it again! (This is our biggest problem I think, we shall see).

We really can only apologise for any hassle or inconvenience this may cause, but do expect to be up and running again 100% on Friday the 9th of December.

We are still here as usual and can still do everything, it's just going to be a little bit more awkward over the next two days! So please bear with us!

Thank you very much as always!

martybelfastt5 Dec 12th, 2011 18:51

my bits arrived today thanks again lads top class!!:thumbs_up: