Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   Trader's Offers & Discounts (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   FRF Motors (Volvo) Swansea (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=57125)

Paddler Ed Sep 16th, 2013 01:28

I know that in the past Simon et al were happy to supply internationally; is this still the case?

We (some Volvo guys in Australia) are struggling to get RHD heater cores at a sensible price; on the whole it's been cheaper to get them from the UK, but I was wondering if Rufe is able to help? Contrary to popular belief it gets cold enough here to need heaters!

Obviously with everything now being done by phone it's a bit harder to order!

Simon, if you have an alternative way can you PM me?

I suspect we might take a couple for 700's and 900's if they're a good price to save on shipping.

SonyVaio Sep 16th, 2013 02:19

If there is any problem drop me a PM and I don't mind doing man in the middle for you.

:star-wars-smiley-01

Paddler Ed Sep 16th, 2013 09:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by SonyVaio (Post 1483722)
If there is any problem drop me a PM and I don't mind doing man in the middle for you.

Thanks for the offer; I can ring them, but it's a bit awkward (although the O2 TuGo app is brilliant) as we use the house wi-fi and then the GF's iPad

Otherwise I could task my Dad... but it'll be easier to sort it directly with them.

Rufe Sep 27th, 2013 09:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paddler Ed (Post 1483806)
Thanks for the offer; I can ring them, but it's a bit awkward (although the O2 TuGo app is brilliant) as we use the house wi-fi and then the GF's iPad

Otherwise I could task my Dad... but it'll be easier to sort it directly with them.

Hi, sorry for the delayed reply but I have been away from the dealership for the past couple of weeks (this has not affected our internet sales).

For all international enquiries please simply send us an email at: frfvolvoparts@gmail.com

[UK customers please continue to use our direct telephone lines: 01792 790066 or 01792 784272 for all enquiries, and please remember to mention our telephone discount code 'C3' when calling]

I hope this helps,

Simon :)

sams40 Sep 29th, 2013 11:52

s40 isofix kit 2003 model

looking for isofix kit for either side of rh of lh for my Volvo asap would u have any or be able track down the part as having trouble trying get the part here in Ireland and northern ireland

mauser1905 Oct 6th, 2013 16:18

XC90 Lost keys

Hi there,

I have this morning lost key for my MY13 xc90 in a open drain, unfortunately. Retrieved car back to home with my spare key.

For someone to retrieve the key from that drain and steal the car would be very determined and hypothetical job, however What costs I am talking of to replace the keys?

Does it mean reprogramming the existing key with an additional matching key?

I haven't checked with my insurance provider yet for the circumstances but appreciate your advice please.

Thank you.

regards.

SonyVaio Oct 6th, 2013 19:50

Volvo can program a new key for your car without any other key being required. The lost key can be removed from the car too so even if found by someone they couldn't then steal the car.

You will be looking somewhere in the region of £200 - £250 for a new key/fob.

mauser1905 Oct 7th, 2013 13:57

Thanks SonyVaio,

Perhaps north of the border everything becomes expensive.

Been quoted £300 at local volvo dealer, arnold clark.

Desparate to avoid!

Not sure if ay indie's nearby.

regards

mauser1905 Oct 7th, 2013 17:09

Update

Purchased the key and remote bits form FRF Volvo for £145 inc vat and postage. As usual FRF saved the day. thanks a lot.

Will have to take to Dundee barnetts for coding the key as local dealers' is just avoid avoid feedback! Instead happy to spend in local tourism economy, by doing a family day out in Dundee.

regards

SonyVaio Oct 7th, 2013 21:01

Nice one, well done. Just remember to ask for the lost key to be removed from car too.