Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   Trader's Offers & Discounts (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   FRF Motors (Volvo) Swansea (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=57125)

HemiHusky Feb 5th, 2015 20:09

i remember a while ago ordering all my stage 0 tune up items from FRF and they were great! think ill be ringing you up soon rufe just to check if certain numbers n such can still be got at all.

miltski Feb 14th, 2015 10:11

Just done my pcv all parts supplied as well as couple of other bits and came in cheaper delivered than anyone else could supply for some of the parts! Also spent twenty monies on phone yesterday while they waited for me to go and measure a dipstick!!

Top top service and they get my vote for parts and service any day!

lonegun Mar 13th, 2015 21:34

pleased with the savings I made on a new SRS Module will be ordering again.

Weaver Mar 29th, 2015 13:07

I heard you are doing 40% off a timing belt kit.

Could you give me a rough price and what's included?

Ta

TruckbusUK Mar 29th, 2015 13:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Weaver (Post 1883261)
I heard you are doing 40% off a timing belt kit.

Could you give me a rough price and what's included?

Ta

You are best phoning them with the details of your car (rather than have them guess) and getting a quote.

Contact instructions are in the beginning of the thread.

Rutz Mar 29th, 2015 20:34

Just wanted pass on my thanks to FRF for their recent help.

I had due to tow my other car on a trailer to a trackday as part of the annual meeting/agm. As this was the first time towing I thought it wise to upgrade the front disk from the 286 mm to 305 mm - unfortunately I'd mis-remembered the details of this and discovered I needed to change the caliper brackets the weekend before my trip. I rang the local dealer as I figured pick-up would be quicker. After several minutes trying to explain what I wanted to do they said they didn't have any brackets in stock & would have to get them from Sweden (2 weeks), also they were exchange units but I wouldn't be sending the same item back I'd loose the surcharge. I was all for cancelling the event when I thought I'd give FRF a call....

Instantly knew what I wanted, didn't have them in stock but could get them in the next hour and shipped the same day for delivery on Tuesday. Oh and exchange wouldn't be a problem. Brackets arrived as promised on Tuesday & fitted on Wednesday. Absolutely awesome service!!! Had a great trip & event - all thanks to FRF :-)

kingplym Apr 14th, 2015 15:27

want to service t4

Good Afternoon

I have just bought a '98 T4 and i would like to give it a new owner service. What parts would you recommend I service/change and would I be able to get a price for all the recommendations

Thank you

K

:thumbs_up::thumbs_up::thumbs_up:

xco Apr 14th, 2015 16:59

Handy to know for parts Rufe.
I will bear you in mind for my future needs, thanx for posting.

outnumbered May 8th, 2015 12:57

ordered parts Tuesday afternoon for delivery thursday, parts not arrived rang and asked when delivery would be,all parts had gone for delivery and my parts where expected on thurs could be due to the post office and as they have no influance on that accepted.
parts came this morning Friday checked date stamp on package posted yesterday. so that throws that theory out of the window that it was posted Wed:thumbs_up:
Mike

ASt85 May 8th, 2015 18:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by outnumbered (Post 1910433)
ordered parts Tuesday afternoon for delivery thursday, parts not arrived rang and asked when delivery would be,all parts had gone for delivery and my parts where expected on thurs could be due to the post office and as they have no influance on that accepted.
parts came this morning Friday checked date stamp on package posted yesterday. so that throws that theory out of the window that it was posted Wed:thumbs_up:
Mike

Hi Mike, for future reference, which company did you order from please?