Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   Trader's Offers & Discounts (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   FRF Motors (Volvo) Swansea (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=57125)

Atik Apr 5th, 2016 10:36

Had a full set of replacement bits for the PCV system for my car from FRF. Very friendly and helpful over the phone and great prompt service provided.

Car is now on the road and running well! Thanks.

Dannybee May 11th, 2016 22:49

As above ordered a full set of PCV kit which was delivered quickly at a great price 😊

Volvomanlancs1 May 12th, 2016 20:16

First class service received

I ordered two sets of wiper blades late Tuesday afternoon. One set for my dad's C30 and one set for my S60. I phoned at about 4:45pm so near closing time, but the guy I spoke to was very polite and happy to help. I was just going to get one set for my dad, but as the delivery cost for the two sets was the same it made sense to buy some in ready for when mine need changing. Package arrived today with parts as ordered.

I will happily order from FRF Motors (Volvo) Swansea again.

PAULBROM May 23rd, 2016 16:00

Hi all I would just like to comment on what excellent service I have received from FFR Swansea so much so I bought all I needed from them.
I know I could have saved some cash by going aftermarket but on some of the items it just wasnt worth the hassle of shopping around.
Thanks Simon in parts.

Mandalorianwolf Jun 8th, 2016 07:53

Thanks Simon for getting me the code for my S40's stereo, working fine now!

darren_eire Jul 5th, 2016 11:11

Hi Simon,

Looking for timing belt kit for my 1995 850 T5-R, Registration number is N668 PJF, just need the belt also need it posted to Dublin in Ireland.

Thanks

Darren

ASt85 Jul 5th, 2016 11:26

Hi darren_eire,
You would probably do better to phone FRF directly as it isn't always picked up from the thread - numbers are shown below

<<< FOR ALL ENQUIRIES PHONE: 01792 790066 / 01792 784272 >>>
YOU MUST QUOTE 'C3' WHEN CALLING FOR OUR BEST PRICES!
*(weekdays 9am to 5pm) *

kennygd Jul 6th, 2016 07:27

Radio Code

Hello Simon, You have been recommended on Volvo Forum as someone that could find a radio code for me, I have a 2001 V40, Radio model HU605 serial number V0 2480 1116E 144D if you can help I would be eternally grateful
Thank you
Ken
kendourof@gmail.com

ASt85 Jul 6th, 2016 07:58

Hi kennygd,
You would probably do better to phone FRF directly as it isn't always picked up from the thread - numbers are shown below

<<< FOR ALL ENQUIRIES PHONE: 01792 790066 / 01792 784272 >>>
YOU MUST QUOTE 'C3' WHEN CALLING FOR OUR BEST PRICES!
*(weekdays 9am to 5pm) *

BrianMorrison Jul 6th, 2016 11:30

Radio problem

I have just joined the forum this morning.

I have very recently bought a used 2006 V70 estate which needs a new battery, obviously the radio code number will be lost when the battery is disconnected.
The Volvo dealership in Preston wasn't a bit of use when I asked them for help, stating that the car radio wasn't 'on file'.

Having read about how helpful FRF Motors Swansea are on the same subject I gave them a call only to be told that I would need to bring the car in to them along with the ownership papers etc. I explained that I lived in Lancashire and so that was really out of the question.
This leaves me a bit baffled as to how other people in the forum could acquire a radio code via a phone call but I can't.